VN Ren'Py THE ENTREPRENEUR FREE DEMO AVAILABLE

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
banner def2.png
Hi everyone, I would like to introduce you all to my personal creation, my very first Adult Visual Novel, The Entrepreneur.

For the past 5 months I've been working on this project, starting from scratch, learning everything and anything that would allow my fingers to make real what my mind created.
As I suspect the release of v0.2 to be out by the end of September, I thought it would be a good idea to give you a small preview of what the game will be.

In this small demo, you'll have a little bit more than 100 renders, 1 animation (just so you see what animations will look like), and you will learn the plot of the story.
I suspect this demo can last 15 minutes, it really is an "amuse-bouche" so I can start properly sharing my work and teasing you.

laura_12_10_cut_ps.jpg

So far, I've got about 800 renders ready, as well as 9 animations. I was initially aiming for 1200 renders for the v0.2, but I upgraded my setup, and now we're looking probably at 3000 renders.

Here is the plot of the game :

You're a young man who was studying law and sadly your father passed away.
In his will he asked of you to come back to your hometown, so you can take care of his Bar, the Happiness Inn.
To do so, you need to find a place to live. You find an ad of one hell of a house on internet, which has a room available
You end up meeting Laura, one of the tenants there, and you need to convince her to let you take the available room.
In this adventure, you'll be facing suspense situations, adventure, risky decisions, sex, and much more.
What will you do ?

The free demo is actually live on my Patreon, which you can find here :

alexa test 4.png

I hope you will like it, feel free to tell me what you think about it, and what you'd like to see, the things I could make better etc.
I have a discord link which is accessible from Patreon so we can discuss easily, but I'm also active here.

Truly yours,

MisterMaya.

“What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?” –Vincent van Gogh

Last edited:

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
i love highlighted number :sneaky: and ofc the beautiful render (y)
good luck on that
the effort and intention rarely betray oneself

Reactions: MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
i love highlighted number :sneaky: and ofc the beautiful render (y)
good luck on that
the effort and intention rarely betray oneself
Thank you so much for your comment :) !

I've been working every single day for the past 5 months on my game, and comments like yours truly make me happy and motivate me.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Hey,
So I'm currently introducing a new character in the game and I thought I could make you participateby helping me choose her hair.
So I created a Poll on my patreon, you can go and vote by clicking right .

Thank you in advance,

MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Thank you everyone who voted,

Here's the result, hope you like it !
MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Hey everyone,

I created some monthly renders with nudity so you can fully appreciate the beauty of some of the main characters.

You can find them right .

MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Hey everyone, I guess you all know Valentine now.

valentine hair post.png

Well guess what ? At some point in the game, she will get a new haircut (kind of) and just like Lucy, I'd like to give you the opportunity of choosing.

So is a poll on which you can vote for your favorite version of Valentine.

Don't hesitate to share it with your friends and acquaintances, as it truly helps me a lot.

Thanks for your help.

MisterMaya

Last edited:

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Hi MisterMaya! Just opinion. I really like that you make these polls, but I think that 1 day is not enough time for voting because only small amount of people have time to see this message and take part in such important polls about characters appearance. I missed previous poll about Lucy's hair for this reason...

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Hi MisterMaya! Just opinion. I really like that you make these polls, but I think that 1 day is not enough time for voting because only small amount of people have time to see this message and take part in such important polls about characters appearance. I missed previous poll about Lucy's hair for this reason...
Hi Den187,

Thanks for your feedback !
I think you're right. I'm working a lot to keep to my deadlines, so being stuck with Valentine's scenes makes me feel like I'm slacking off and I don't like that lol. But you're right, and that's why I will wait until monday so that more people get to see this poll.
as always, I like to read that kind of message, so thanks again.

MisterMaya

Reactions: Den187

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Hi Den187,

Thanks for your feedback !
I think you're right. I'm working a lot to keep to my deadlines, so being stuck with Valentine's scenes makes me feel like I'm slacking off and I don't like that lol. But you're right, and that's why I will wait until monday so that more people get to see this poll.
as always, I like to read that kind of message, so thanks again.

MisterMaya
I hope my offer will not ruin your deadline.
Anyway, I really like your second option of Valentine's hairstyle. It looks sexy even in static, and in situations when she "will use her neck too much" will look even hotter. ;)

• Red Heart

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Well, last poll still have 9 votes without changes... Maybe people don't know this is public poll? Or just don't know about this game. I made clickable signature and put it in my profile, she's simple but hope it will help other people find this game.

Last edited:

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Hey den, sorry I didn't write back earlier, I was away forthe week-end.
I don't think my game has reached a lot of peopleyet, but you doing things like that help me a lot thank you really :)

I'll be closing the poll tomorrow, andI'll publish the weekly update too.
Let's hope more and more people hear about my game !

MisterMaya

ChrisNix

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2021
Looking forward to try out your game! I'm on the same journey myself (and discovered that your title somewhat resembles mine - but with a totally different plotline).

• Red Heart

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

On my patreon yesterday, I released an update in which I announced that the game will be out on October the 15th.

laura14_22_hey there.png

Less than 3 weeks and it's out :).

You can check the update right for more informations.

MisterMaya

Reactions: ChrisNix

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Hey everyone,

progressupdate_valentine4_Camera (1).png

Game is out on Friday the 15th, and I've come to give you numbers regarding that v0.2 so you know what to expect.
I gave a more complete description on my Patreon, which you can check right .
So, let's talk numbers :

2100 Static renders were produced
32 Animations
15 LEWD animations
4800 lines of dialogue between characters

I'll come with an estimate lifespan for this version when I'll have tested it.

I hope you're as excited as I am.
Have a great week,