kurakorte

May 19, 2019
Thanks for the work. Can jealousy have an NTR way without girls breaking up with you? In The Engagement just spoke this option to be perfect

taler

Oct 5, 2017
The fourth option is what I don't want to do because:
1/ I can't do (don't know how to code).
2/ People say the game is unrealistic so I don't want to make it more unrealistic.
3/ The most important reason: The Engagement and Jealousy aren't based on 'points', they are based on 'choices'. One choice will (or will not) lead to a different route. That's why if we use the idea of color point system (like Good Girl Gone Bad), it won't be The Engagement/Jealousy anymore.

I played Good Girl Gone Bad 2 years ago, and I know about that kind of system.
Many people prefer that system when some (very less people) like the current system of The Engagement/Jealousy.
But there are people like the current system (even though it's a very less number) so I choose the current system. Because I like the current system. I don't like the way of doing this or that and earn 1 point love, 1 point lust...

I have to have breakfast now. Sorry.
Yes I agree points is terrible and makes the game instantly less realistic. The guy just sounds like he's asking for a cheat mod, it doesn't have to be built into the game itself. There are a lot of modders on this site who makes mods like that. While color guides for routes is not a bad idea, it limits you to some "main" routes and makes it impossible to be flexible with it. There's also a lot of maintenance work that has to be done too with version changes. It also arguably ruins the feeling of choice for the first time player.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Yes I just started to look into this game. I was wondering because I like the guy in the cover not so much the guy in the first few images. It's why I didn't continue.
So are you gay or bisexual?
Thanks for the work. Can jealousy have an NTR way without girls breaking up with you? In The Engagement just spoke this option to be perfect
As an NTR-liker, I was open to NTR-lovers on F95 at the start. But lately, NTR-lovers insulted me just because I didn't make the kind of NTR they like: slutty women. Therefore, even though NTR's still 50% of Jealousy, I don't want to deal with those who want slutty/cheating women. So breaking up or not depends on the story and I won't answer anyone about that.

Reactions: genehage

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Well this has been the most bizarre interaction I've yet had on this website, have a nice day.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
You mean the same exact asian 3d model found in multiple games? I've seen her in 2-3 other games.
me too. I came for this game are purely for the asian girl ( suzie in this game). played the previous release, it just meh. never play it again since. tho im realized too that the dev might have good rig but not a good sense about angel. mostly, sex scene are boring, i just wanna see naked suzie here by extracting the game :Kappa:

and yes, ill d/l every games with her in it lol

HaremKing112

Feb 21, 2018
yow dev!! questions !!
the NTR, is it optional ??
what kind of NTR ? i love netori btw, netorare not so much
harem ending ?
hope you reply i been wating for this game to finish so i can play it continuously, i was hesitant at first cuz im not a fan of ntr

• Angry
Reactions: Farnuge and UncleVT

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
Can i get a walkthrough cos in that i cant get any of Emily or the Suzie..if i click any option the NTR route is not showing ..n also tell me how woody and Alex will fuck Emily in that game ..?? And also how to love suzie.cos every option i tried but at the end there is nothing .i wanted Emily to be fucked by other guys as weell as Suzie too..pls help me out

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
ty for adding sex-scene gallery for all endings. save my time to peek into images folder. tho the dialogues are not natural and fast faced. yep, nice render but frigid sex scenes.

so, harem = fucking on top of naked girl?

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
ty for adding sex-scene gallery for all endings. save my time to peek into images folder. tho the dialogues are not natural and fast faced. yep, nice render but frigid sex scenes.

so, harem = fucking on top of naked girl?
Bad decision. There'll never be a gallery anymore. Shouldn't let those who keep saying 'hate the game, don't play the game, only extract the images' to have the chance to see the animations. People can always save the scenes when playing to replay them again.

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes