hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
Is there a NTR route with Emily, or a route where you are not breaking after Emily cheat the MP? Or I'm the lame and I should use a walkthrough? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Neil Lasagna

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
2.4.0 Walkthrough is wrong for the final version. Let's wait for the 2.5.0 walkthrough until it's leaked here or posted by me later.

View attachment 474458
I only use walkthroughs as a last resort, I don't like to spoil the story... so that is why I'm lost in here. But if I can't find my routes until you post the 2.5 walkthrough then I will take a peek in it ;)

komii1412

Feb 7, 2018
can't seem to download the game other than mega.nz is there a reason why. It will either pop out message like "Invalid Session" and Files not found

Edit: Nevermind it fixed itself srry

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like this game, interesting story and renders....

On the other hand, I dislike how a walkthrough is very much needed making it somewhat "inflexible" in your choices. It's like "Choose these 20+ things in a row perfectly or you fucked up the path you wanted"

Also they really should have had a just normal emily path ending. If you give 2 fucks about suzy and focus 100% on emily you get no closure in the end with emily.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I liked the game however disappointed by the endings, as I was hoping to see it all rounded up more. Like Emily's NTR endings being included and Suzies NTR endings not being the same as each other with slight differences. For example even if you get the woody NTR its the same run off back to china scene as the other and not Suzie having been corrupted by Woody as I was expecting/hoping.

Really seems the main focus, in the end, was Suzie with no content at all for Emily. Even then out of the multiple different endings for her only 2 were unique.

Last edited:

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
So from what i can see Suzie is the only one who has a good ending so i want to ask what happens to Emily? or will we find out in the next game?

• Haha
Reactions: stal1234
2.30 star(s) 44 Votes