• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The Engagement (current): end when the gamer decides who he will propose to marry (Emily, Suzie or someone else).
The Marriage (sequel): my patrons will decide the start of the game, which means whose Marriage. At this time, father relationship can take place. But because patreon ban incest (and I don't like incest either) so this maybe some people like not 'blood-related'.
if game goes on long enough for me to be patron ill vote for polygamy ending or start for sequel lol

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I like the NTR and I've actually seen some manga and anime hentai NTR that carry the NTR fetish to an extreme (father stealing and corrupting his son's girlfriend, a school girlfriend stolen by the physical education teacher, even mother stolen by the bully of his son...). Do you plan to put strong situations too? Maybe Maxx's father trying to conquer and fuck his son's girlfriend? btw, I'm a patron now
see this i actually am ok with NTR regarding doujin's and videos. but games bug me just because the "game" aspect makes me not wanna lose if that makes sense. so i see NTR themed games as playing to lose...if its not optional. but i like that developer is taking fans into consideration and trying to do routes for complete loss to complete victory or at least said its possible

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Version 0.1 has 10 possibilities from 6 routes (blended together). And 1 of them (1 of 10) is the one that you want: All girls for the main character, exept the scene where Suzie is touched by Winton is still there. But from now on, you can kick him out of Suzie's life.
Please notice: 6 routes with 10 posibilities.
Version 0.2 intended to have 8 routes with more posibilities.
See, this i like

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
It's been a hot minute since I've seen a game where the boyfriend is getting seduced by (or pursuing) the girlfriend's friend. I am intrigued and will check this out when there's more game.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
After using google translate, I agree with you that MGA is way better than Lancaster Boarding House.
LBH is just a fuck fest.
As for MGA, at the NTR scene in the dentist room, I feel sad because somehow I have an attached feeling for the characters.
For The Engagement, I want this game to bring the emotion of MGA back but have many NTR routes with different characters.
Even the main protagonist can be a culprit.
wat game is MGA again? and i wanted to say that this game have really much potential can't wait to play v.0.1 and is the animation scene from the demo the only one that we gonna see in v.0.1

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
wat game is MGA again? and i wanted to say that this game have really much potential can't wait to play v.0.1 and is the animation scene from the demo the only one that we gonna see in v.0.1
MGA is My Girlfriend's Amnesia of DanielsK.
Version 0.1 will have another animation scene with longer time than demo. This animation is different from Demo amd the time for rendering cost me around 4 times for this animation. That's why I'm refretful now that at the release date, this version is not as long as I wanted.
But good news is I found a new way to render faster so since 0.2, there will be more contents than 0.1.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
MGA is My Girlfriend's Amnesia of DanielsK.
Version 0.1 will have another animation scene with longer time than demo. This animation is different from Demo amd the time for rendering cost me around 4 times for this animation. That's why I'm refretful now that at the release date, this version is not as long as I wanted.
But good news is I found a new way to render faster so since 0.2, there will be more contents than 0.1.
MGA was a really good game that new game from daniel k i never played it i don't know if there is NTR in it or not didn't he make a other game before MGA with a girl that travels from time to time to the fae world or the demon world? i think it was called zoe's tamptation or somthing that was also a good game and are gonna drop every month a small update or every 2 month's with a BIG update?

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
MGA was a really good game that new game from daniel k i never played it i don't know if there is NTR in it or not didn't he make a other game before MGA with a girl that travels from time to time to the fae world or the demon world? i think it was called zoe's tamptation or somthing that was also a good game and are gonna drop every month a small update or every 2 month's with a BIG update?
I don't play his other games so I don't know either.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I tried My Girlfriend's Amnesia, but I personally can't stand RPGMaker games and I found the Renpy remake buggy. I'll go back to it at some point.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'm sorry but i have to disagree MGA was not a realy good game, it was a good idea for a game poorly executed not only did the nice guy faithfull route ending suck that Route was just as likely to get you NTR'd if you sliped up on one or two options as the being an asshole route did possibly slightly more likely. but the reasoning behind most of the NTR stuff also sucked some of the most feebble reasoning behind most of the NTR scenes in that game.
his girlfriend was supossed to be an amnesia not terminal stupidity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don't get me wrong i enjoyed playing that game both delibrately getting NTR and without getting NTR'd but in all honesty its not that good of a game no offence to it's DEV.
I'm reserving judgement on this one as i dont have the time to try it just yet.

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
i just played the demo and i liked it so far even if it was short but seems like it can have a lot of possibilities, and NTRgame communicates well with the forum so great work and looking forward to the next update

Folobo

May 23, 2018
Have you considered first creating the game in your own language, making a shitload of money and then (and only then) paying someone to do a proper English translation? The English-speaking world would be grateful to you and all other "foreign" gamemakers.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Good game and from what I hear its gonna be great
I just hope the dev stick to what he promised :
1) No NTR winning all girls route
2) NTR route that is not rape or blackmail and even MC being a Culprit possibility yaaay

Definitely keeping an eye on this one thank you

Edit : I'm not typically a guy who reads walkthroughs but since its 0.1 I thought let's check the routes written in it

Lets just say I'm happy and thrilled good luck and wish you all the best

2.30 star(s) 44 Votes