RPGM The Elven Realms - Development thread (Crazyreborn)

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Nice to see you resurrect, my man! Hope you recover from the virus swiftly.

The download link in the OP seems to be broken though.

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
Nice to see you resurrect, my man! Hope you recover from the virus swiftly.

The download link in the OP seems to be broken though.
thank you! And I hope I feel better soon too gah.

Damn. Thanks for letting me know, mega doesn’t like me sometimes. I will reupload and relink soon!

Deleted member 5475472

I think… this is it.
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2022
Links should be fixed.

I'm glad you're so enthused :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Mad, I'm not sure how I missed this!! Thanks for playing it.

I get what you are saying! I do plan on more jobs, it's in fact what I'm working on or was working on before getting sick. my plan is to have the job before the official release.

The slow corruption works more with the human vs human aspect mostly because in this setting it's Elf vs Human and your choices will affect your relationship with humans as well.

Like, for example, what if you decide to betray a human to please an elf? what if your relationship with this certain human you decided to ignore brought you a bad fortune?

Yes, its kinda 0-100 at the moment without more to the game as it was mostly to set up how elves see humans as objects and are to be trained into different jobs. Strength and oral are the two skills you will be earning throughout the game and there will be free roam and of course, domestic servitude ;) eventually.

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
Links should be fixed.

Hey Mad, I'm not sure how I missed this!! Thanks for playing it.

I get what you are saying! I do plan on more jobs, it's in fact what I'm working on or was working on before getting sick. my plan is to have the job before the official release.

The slow corruption works more with the human vs human aspect mostly because in this setting it's Elf vs Human and your choices will affect your relationship with humans as well.

Like, for example, what if you decide to betray a human to please an elf? what if your relationship with this certain human you decided to ignore brought you a bad fortune?

Yes, its kinda 0-100 at the moment without more to the game as it was mostly to set up how elves see humans as objects and are to be trained into different jobs. Strength and oral are the two skills you will be earning throughout the game and there will be free roam and of course, domestic servitude ;) eventually.
Thanks for the response, that all makes sense and is fair enough. Like I say I look forward to watching the game develop and get well soon.

SHRK117

Jul 1, 2021
View attachment 2203473

Current status: In-progress
The game will and always will be for free.

This is text-based; you have been warned!

Who are you?
Hello, I am Crazyreborn, creator of Death's Punishment which is abandoned. However, in the future, this may change; for now, I want to return and do something different.

What are you looking for here?
Mostly I wanted to share my current game demo-ish (which needs a lot more work) with my current fans and hopefully future fans. I aim to make a cleaner game than Death's punishment. I loved making Death Punishment, but I also want to do well with this game. Any suggestions, advice, and feedback will be appreciated.

What's the overview?
Dr. Jenny was a scientist in the year 2035; her life was all about hunting rare artifacts one day, she grew impatient with an artifact they found in the desert and was brought back to her lab. Instead of following procedures, she investigated the strange artifact, which led her into a new realm.

Intended tags:
Foot-fetish
Lesbian
Female domination
Text-based

Tags I do not intend to do:
Scat
Futa

Notes:
Here is the thing: this is my hobby, and I consider myself more of a storyteller/writer than a programmer, and I am not an artist. Now, I spend a lot of money like a madman on steam sales buying random packs, and I thought, "hey, why not use the art from these packs and see if I can use them here, that can be fun?" I did that, all the art has been bought from packs, and you probably will see them.

I am aiming for a niche here, Lesbian, foot fetish, femdom, and text-based. These are not everyone's tea, and I understand that. I am very passionate about this project, and to the best of my ability, I will do my best to tell the story I want.

Also, most of the actions will be described in words rather than you seeing pixels do stuff, as that saves a lot of time, and I lost a lot of things that allowed me to do this. I hope you still enjoy it.

What is there to do for an official demo?
1. I need to rewrite the intro because it doesn't explain who and why Jenny is there.
2. Two map areas that give you more freedom than this intro.
3. I need to fix choices... they aren't working correctly; that is my fault. Easy fix, but when you press ESC, it makes you select something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Please know, THIS IS a VERY EARLY BUILD I FINISHED TODAY (11/29/2022). I just wanted to share it, especially with the people who waited for my return.

(The game ends when you get to the house, and you get to the place and have three random events with the girl there-trying into to spoil it.)

Anyways. Thank you in advance!

What happened to the discord server?

Wyper

Nov 10, 2018
i hope not :( But then again maybe the poor person is going through a lot. Let's just hope for the best for them and even if they never come back here to share more of their creations, at least we got to enjoy their work at all. And we can all still enjoy all the exciting work that went into the other game, Death's Punishment, if we still want to enjoy Crazy's writing, which im a huge fan of personally.

• Sad
Reactions: fsatti2000

ramdommumber

Nov 6, 2018
Crazy went crazy again. Likely deleted everything.
This is conjecture on my part, but from what I see on his posts (and the way he renamed his account), he seems to have some toxic relationship with someone (probably family) who villainises him for making these games.
That person shamed him into deleting his account the first time, but he decided to come back.
However, the person probably monitoring this site for his activity, so he's been confronted irl and is trying to be sneaky about doing what he's doing.
As I said, this is pure conjecture on my part, but from just reading his posts and his behaviour, this is the conclusion I reached. I apologise if I'm mistaken.
Either way, I hope Crazy all the best.