RPGM The Elven Realms - Development thread (Crazyreborn)

Mar 17, 2021
This is conjecture on my part, but from what I see on his posts (and the way he renamed his account), he seems to have some toxic relationship with someone (probably family) who villainises him for making these games.
That person shamed him into deleting his account the first time, but he decided to come back.
However, the person probably monitoring this site for his activity, so he's been confronted irl and is trying to be sneaky about doing what he's doing.
As I said, this is pure conjecture on my part, but from just reading his posts and his behaviour, this is the conclusion I reached. I apologise if I'm mistaken.
Either way, I hope Crazy all the best.
I get it. I have had off-thread conversations with him; I believe there is a bit more going on than what you can deduce from on-thread posts, though it wasn't recent.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Seems im a bit late to download it as the mega link doesnt work, is there any link still available for download?

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I really hope crazy is doing well and that he can come back someday and feel good about what he does, and even if he doesn't come back I wish him tons of luck and success.
And crazy, if you're reading this and randomnumber was correct about what he said (Or something similar is happening) I hope you're able to come back, and if you enjoy working on your games but there's some sort of problem with uploading them please feel free to keep working on them in private, and maybe when your situation improves you can publish them later, but i know that's wishful thinking

• Red Heart
Reactions: BungeeGum

BungeeGum

Mar 16, 2023
I too wish you, crazy, all the very best. I genuinely hope from the bottom of my heart for you to do what makes your soul happy. We will welcome you with open arms on your return, until then, take care !

Predictor

Jun 17, 2021
Nice to hear him still fine, but if the deductions from the previous comments are correct then it's properly kinda hard for him to keep doing this though.
Best chance he has is to create another account altogether and build his name again from scratch, and hopefully remains completely anonymous this time @@

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
Damn, I don't know what kind of toxicity is happening in his life, but it sounds like he really ought to reevaluate some things and possibly cut some ties.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silverfan936