4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
I guess the dialouge after the kiss scene is supposed to be different depending on choices? Right now it isn't, the guy still describes the smell of something he didn't touch and MC is getting off on a photo he got upset about is how it is right now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
people really should learn the diffrence between netorare and swining/sharing.....
They are different things that I don't like.

I see your point with the kiss on the bench being unavoidable. I guess I felt this was light enough to not be considered NTR really since she was just acting to help someone she thought was being genuine and Luke wasn't involved which would just make it cheating I guess? Once Luke was involved, then it's full NTR if you decide to keep going with the pics and things heat up. As for doing things without his consent, I don't plan on that since it wouldn't be in her character to fully cheat. However if Luke's actions make her start to feel neglected emotionally or disregarded then she might be tempted to cheat. We'll have to wait and see where the story goes.
Personally, I think it would be better if the kiss could be prevented from happening.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, they're polar opposites. NTR starts from a couple with a bad relationship. Swinging/sharing starts from a couple in a good relationship. NTR usually has an MC more beta than the other guy, swinging/sharing usually has an MC more alpha than the other guy.

Separately, for game formatting, the thoughts blending in to text was annoying me so much I just changed those speaker defaults to be character colored and in italics - if anyone wants to use my fix it's attached.

1.jpg

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I love the netorare games :love: please no sharing, just cheat or her do something because she feels unsatisfied would be perfect!!:love:

giphy.gif

As for doing things without his consent, I don't plan on that since it wouldn't be in her character to fully cheat.
He already said she wouldn't be like that unless the MC treats her poorly and neglects her. Also, both fetishes and their content can exist within the game, stop begging for the dev to change that.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Wow.. i have never seen this much hate over a Non sex NTR. If you are that objectionable to a Kiss/ NTR action ( where she called the MC first ) THen go find a different game. This is the first release for this game with a new Dev and you all jump down his throat ! I see this game going Cuck / Sharing kinda quick... so you may as well leave now. I can tell by the rating you all have you have not been a developer of a game.... ( I have not either ) . That is why I do not throw stones at those who can put out something we can either enjoy or if not continue to search for a game we can enjoy. In your case.... keep searching.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
If you are that objectionable to a Kiss/ NTR action ( where she called the MC first )
Well actually... she called the MC AFTER kissing him. I personally didn't get bothered much by it, as long as she doesn't start doing this shit behind the MC's back in the future. Though I can understand why it did bother some people, it was plastered on the front page that all NTR is completely avoidable, and even though it's very light for NTR, it still is NTR. The only reason I'm still giving the game the time of day, is because she did call the MC afterwards and told him about it. I value honestly highly, and glad that she thought of the MC and loves him and cares about his feelings enough to call him.

I really hope that the MC confesses his fetish to her in the next update or two, and that they have a discussion over the topic for the people that want to go down a swinging/sharing path. Also, if the dev wants to stick to "NTR is avoidable" then hopefully there will be a full on romance path too, otherwise he should just remove that claim now, and keep it focused on swinging/sharing & NTR.

On another note, if he wants to win back some people who didn't like the kissing at the park scene, he can easily change that scene to make her call him before hand, and then the option can give the okay or not to her. (This could be the choice that diverges those two paths. (Romance & Sharing/Swinging)

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I see your point with the kiss on the bench being unavoidable. I guess I felt this was light enough to not be considered NTR really since she was just acting to help someone she thought was being genuine and Luke wasn't involved which would just make it cheating I guess? Once Luke was involved, then it's full NTR if you decide to keep going with the pics and things heat up. As for doing things without his consent, I don't plan on that since it wouldn't be in her character to fully cheat. However if Luke's actions make her start to feel neglected emotionally or disregarded then she might be tempted to cheat. We'll have to wait and see where the story goes.
Light enough? Never underestimate NTR haters! Even being seen nude by accident can also be NTR :KEK:

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Wow.. i have never seen this much hate over a Non sex NTR. If you are that objectionable to a Kiss/ NTR action ( where she called the MC first ) THen go find a different game. This is the first release for this game with a new Dev and you all jump down his throat ! I see this game going Cuck / Sharing kinda quick... so you may as well leave now. I can tell by the rating you all have you have not been a developer of a game.... ( I have not either ) . That is why I do not throw stones at those who can put out something we can either enjoy or if not continue to search for a game we can enjoy. In your case.... keep searching.
the problem is that its stated that its avoidable as it stands its not. Based on the claim its avoidableid assume the dev wants to try to make both sides of the coin happy so i think letting the dev know what we might like is fair. whether he does anything or not with the feedback is up to him

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well actually... she called the MC AFTER kissing him. I personally didn't get bothered much by it, as long as she doesn't start doing this shit behind the MC's back in the future. Though I can understand why it did bother some people, it was plastered on the front page that all NTR is completely avoidable, and even though it's very light for NTR, it still is NTR. The only reason I'm still giving the game the time of day, is because she did call the MC afterwards and told him about it. I value honestly highly, and glad that she thought of the MC and loves him and cares about his feelings enough to call him.

I really hope that the MC confesses his fetish to her in the next update or two, and that they have a discussion over the topic for the people that want to go down a swinging/sharing path. Also, if the dev wants to stick to "NTR is avoidable" then hopefully there will be a full on romance path too, otherwise he should just remove that claim now, and keep it focused on swinging/sharing & NTR.

On another note, if he wants to win back some people who didn't like the kissing at the park scene, he can easily change that scene to make her call him before hand, and then the option can give the okay or not to her. (This could be the choice that diverges those two paths. (Romance & Sharing/Swinging)
Same, I was worried when I saw people on thread saying this, but the actual scene was done in a way that was fairly innocuous - and there was some flirting buildup; it wasnt the "I AM NTR CHAD AND HAVE BIG COCK 4 ur GF", I especially liked you didn't get the typical NTR LI bullshit of "Oh, I can't call him, what would he think?!!?!" *continues slutting*.

Based on the script, it looks like he's planning on 2 paths, an NTR path and a sharing/ntrs/possible swinging path (with woman neighbor). And yes, he should change the lede to say "ntr is avoidable, but overall sharing isn't" - because it's pretty clear this game won't have a focus on pure monogamy, I can already see the writing on the wall, the old guy in the apartment, the cad, the black guy, they'll all be potential choices for the gf. Hopefully he'll make some kind of romance/sharing path where gf stays faithful and they do spicy stuff as a couple, because she's smoking hot and it'd be a waste to have a game with no romance.

Wow so true. Sharing is kinda boring but it is so common in western VN.

Want to see more real NTR (MC being cheated on)
Huh? Clearly he's planning a path for that - just look at the MC's dialogue responses when you dont show her off.
Okay, NTR is avoidable, but can we avoid this sick desire of the mc to lay his girlfriend under another man? Can the mc be more adquate and mentally healthy?
I don't think you're looking at the right game. If you don't like seeing any kind of LI-male npc interaction, why not just filter games excluding Netorare & Swinging and call it a day?

Bobbyboy48
I would suggest making the paths dependent on a different variable choice than just whether the bf has peeped/encouraged all the events. The problem with doing it this way is some players are fine with selectively exhibiting their girlfriend but not as a one size fits all - maybe they say ewww gross to a homeless guy, but aren't inherently against sharing/voyeurism. It also can make games more boring because a player who wants to see a given scene knows they need to always pick the sluttier option in advance, so they just mindlessly click through. If I were you I'd add in a short scene at start where LI and MC are talking, and somehow that subject comes up and MC gets a decision like "Yes I like showing you off", or "No way!", then that decision affects all the future dialogues as showpeep1 and flasher1 do now.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
hmm I kinda like the game and the couple is cute but a bit to much cucking instead of ntr I mean if mc shares his girl willingly its not really ntr
and I kinda like the mysterious guy that says dont trust them ?? maybe he is crazy or they are not good people?? :unsure: :unsure:is the shop owner a bad influance??:unsure:the mysterious guy reminds me of the series lost

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Because it's said that NTR is avoidable, and for me , NTR is any interactions where the male mc isn't the onle man being interacted with by a girl. Even if it's some sharing bs
breh I'm not arguing with you - I'm saying why are you searching for games with those tags in the first place? You can save yourself a lot of time by just adding those tags to the exclude list.
I think I found the biggest NTR hater on this site :ROFLMAO:
To be fair, this is what much of the ntr hater group truly believes, so I appreciate his candor instead of beating around the bush.

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes