• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You say hobo fan service. What if BobbyBoy actually likes having the women being with hobos and older men? From the amount of older characters and them being in almost all of the lewd scenes so far in the game, I'd say that seems very likely. He did say he wanted to make this game his way. So maybe the actual fan service is when they are with younger guys lol. I don't really mind who the women are with. Only that the scene is written well.
I'm worried I'll jinx it -

You bring up a valid theory - maybe the non-hobos are the side content? What entered my mind when writing that above was that most of the extra-relational progression (outside of dreams) in our game thus far was with guys like Nate... ofc she's an equal opportunity jerker....

I've no doubt BB is a hobo fan himself, that'd be quite the chore to put in that much content one doesn't personally like, it certainly won't be in my own game.:D

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbyboy48

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I'm worried I'll jinx it -

You bring up a valid theory - maybe the non-hobos are the side content? What entered my mind when writing that above was that most of the extra-relational progression (outside of dreams) in our game thus far was with guys like Nate... ofc she's an equal opportunity jerker....

I've no doubt BB is a hobo fan himself, that'd be quite the chore to put in that much content one doesn't personally like, it certainly won't be in my own game.:D
Younger guys:
- Nate
- Alex (Young hobo in jail)

Old guys/Hobos:
Albert | Franklin | Flasher | Dominic (Gloryhole) | Train Inspector | Sal & Ty (Alley) | Craig (Warehouse) | Santini (Probably late 40s) | Mr Seville |

These are just the ones I can remember. Hahaha.
If you don't like seeing old guys or hobos, this is definitely not the game to play! Good for you though for still enjoying it and being a patreon!

Also Congrats on 100 pages here in quick time to BobbyBoy

Reactions: Jaaustin

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Out of all the characters so far, Alex is the only only one I am even entertaining to share with at the moment. And well... he's in jail so, I can share Kat with him... but not in person. I think the only older person I'd even somewhat entertain sharing with is Franklin, mainly just because he's not an asshole or mega creep so far, and doesn't look like an actual fossil, unlike Albert. If that changes however, then I guess I'll just stick with only Alex content for now. Nate and his friend can eat a steaming pile of shit with the rest of them.

• Love
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Out of all the characters so far, Alex is the only only one I am even entertaining to share with at the moment. And well... he's in jail so, I can share Kat with him... but not in person. I think the only older person I'd even somewhat entertain sharing with is Franklin, mainly just because he's not an asshole or mega creep so far, and doesn't look like an actual fossil, unlike Albert. If that changes however, then I guess I'll just stick with only Alex content for now. Nate and his friend can eat a steaming pile of shit with the rest of them.
id also share her with her sister :) ( I know I doubt this game will ever get that content but just saying)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'd probably agree, I've less of a problem with the character Franklin himself and more the over-the-top bbc fetishism that usually accompanies...

Alex would also be my first pick - he's amicable enough towards the MC, and Kath is into him, and he's fairly young and attractive. If I was driving this train, there'd be some story thread where they by chance bump into him after he gets out, invite him over for a drinking night, and one thing leads to another.. :whistle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
I'd probably agree, I've less of a problem with the character Franklin himself and more the over-the-top bbc fetishism that usually accompanies...

Alex would also be my first pick - he's amicable enough towards the MC, and Kath is into him, and he's fairly young and attractive. If I was driving this train, there'd be some story thread where they by chance bump into him after he gets out, invite him over for a drinking night, and one thing leads to another.. :whistle:
I'm sensing conjugal visits. : D

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm sensing conjugal visits. (Fancy term for prison hobo sex : D)
While that would indeed make sense with the story, I always feel like 'sex in uncomfortable locations' is less hot than the alternative.... like in the game 'long story short' the entire mc-joe-vanessa threesome was a snoozefest for me because they were in some grungy alley....not hot. yes yes i know prisons have those little trailer park rooms with mock kitchenettes

Curiously, I suspect the pro-hobo contingency would be more than okay with alleyway sex :LOL:

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Curiously, I suspect the pro-hobo contingency would be more than okay with alleyway sex :LOL:
Is there any more romantic place to fuck than an alleyway? I dont think so. Add in some rats, a stinky dumpster, plus a homeless guy jerking off, for that real lovey dovey ambience.

New York is one of the few places in the US that still allow conjugal visits. You guys might have given Bob an idea.
Seems whatever Pr0GamerJohnny says he doesn't like, that will almost definitely be in the game lol.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes