• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Hey, congrats on your release. It would be great to get some clarification on something though.

So it's apparently completely avoidable, but the girlfriend already has an unavoidable scene where she kisses some other guy without her boyfriends knowledge. Are there going to be more scenes like this where she does things without his knowledge/consent? If so are they going to go further, like oral sex/vaginal sex. I only ask because even though a kiss is pretty light on the NTR spectrum... if things start spiraling out of control and she completely disregards her boyfriend's feelings and continues to go behind his back and it gets progressively more sexual it will cease to interest me.

However, if that was some kind of one off thing, and she confesses it to him, and it's part of setting up him confessing his feelings and his fetish to her, and they communicate going forward and agree to explore it, then I would be interested. :D

Obviously if there's a HARD-NTR path, and it's avoidable that's completely fine. I don't have a problem with netorare content being in a game, as long as I can avoid it.

Anyways, good luck with your game. :cool:
I see your point with the kiss on the bench being unavoidable. I guess I felt this was light enough to not be considered NTR really since she was just acting to help someone she thought was being genuine and Luke wasn't involved which would just make it cheating I guess? Once Luke was involved, then it's full NTR if you decide to keep going with the pics and things heat up. As for doing things without his consent, I don't plan on that since it wouldn't be in her character to fully cheat. However if Luke's actions make her start to feel neglected emotionally or disregarded then she might be tempted to cheat. We'll have to wait and see where the story goes.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I see your point with the kiss on the bench being unavoidable. I guess I felt this was light enough to not be considered NTR really since she was just acting to help someone she thought was being genuine and Luke wasn't involved which would just make it cheating I guess? Once Luke was involved, then it's full NTR if you decide to keep going with the pics and things heat up. As for doing things without his consent, I don't plan on that since it wouldn't be in her character to fully cheat. However if Luke's actions make her start to feel neglected emotionally or disregarded then she might be tempted to cheat. We'll have to wait and see where the story goes.
I'll wait and see if she is going to cheat, just sharing is too vanilla for me... I'll come back after a few updates..

Kerobin

Oct 3, 2017
Realy good quality but holy shit, no time is wasted. its more sharing than NTR, if the speed remains, she will be everyone's cumbucket in the next update.

• Love
Reactions: Drak3

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Like it so far :) I like Kathryn reluctance and I loved to see some no consent/blackmail in the future. I love when heroines has to do dirty stuff in order to protect their relationship. Good luck with your project.

Reactions: M3lly

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
This Visual novel features NTR content that is almost completely avoidable based on your choices. Don't give men hope, there are already the first casualties after that kiss. :ROFLMAO:

She just had to call before the kiss. :geek:
You're just wasting your time on no-ntr part. :rolleyes:

mikoko67

Jan 26, 2021
art is good (the girl is super cute) and story seems interesting at first.
But unfortunely i think it will not be really my taste as it seems it'll be the usual brat MC with the total slut/cumdump girlfriend (someone just said she is "reluctant" with maybe blackmail/no consent... but the first scene of the story is her smiling next to the dick of a random hobo (!!) then telling the mc she urges to have sex with him...)
Anyway, i hope the best for the dev

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Damn, this Game started off so Good that I joined support right away to see where this Game will Go....Loved it.....Keep it up Dev...Don`t disappoint me........Your The last one I will be supporting this month, otherwise I´ll go broke.:p

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes