• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Great, promising, and interesting start. Well, if we speak about the story. I wonder how it develops the fetishes, tho. Would it be more netorare/corruption/blackmail or netorase/sharing/hotwifing? But, I don't see cuckold play/fetish will make sense, because MC looks like a more dominant sexual partner than his GF based on their first sex scene, ofc. Also, why MC and Nate has similar face/model? Is this intentional?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Great, promising, and interesting start. Well, if we speak about the story. I wonder how it develops the fetishes, tho. Would it be more netorare/corruption/blackmail or netorase/sharing/hotwifing? But, I don't see cuckold play/fetish will make sense, because MC looks like a more dominant sexual partner than his GF based on their first sex scene, ofc. Also, why MC and Nate has similar face/model? Is this intentional?
You can be a dominate person and still have a swinging/sharing/cuckold fetish or are in a stag/vixen relationship, these aren't mutually exclusive.

Also, to me it seems it will be going down the hotwifing side of things if I had to guess. There could be some swinging too though, I wouldn't rule that out.

Last edited:

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
You can be a dominate person and still have a swinging/sharing/cuckold fetish, these aren't mutually exclusive.

Also, to me it seems it will be going down the hotwifing side of things if I had to guess. There could be some swinging too though, I wouldn't rule that out.
I only pointed out the cuckold fetish, which terminologically includes humiliation. I can't see a sexually dominant partner agrees to it. Right now, the better term to use for this "dominant cuckold" is stag, who willingly wants to share his partner and is the one who initiates this kind of relationship.

I hope it will be on the hotwifing/sharing/swinging, too. But, it also feels kind of NTR-ish if MC doesn't honestly tell his GF about his fetish.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Wow I'm surprised how fast this went up on here, oh well I hope some of you enjoy it!
Hey, congrats on your release. It would be great to get some clarification on something though.

NTR content that is completely avoidable based on your choices
So it's apparently completely avoidable, but the girlfriend already has an unavoidable scene where she kisses some other guy without her boyfriends knowledge. Are there going to be more scenes like this where she does things without his knowledge/consent? If so are they going to go further, like oral sex/vaginal sex. I only ask because even though a kiss is pretty light on the NTR spectrum... if things start spiraling out of control and she completely disregards her boyfriend's feelings and continues to go behind his back and it gets progressively more sexual it will cease to interest me.

However, if that was some kind of one off thing, and she confesses it to him, and it's part of setting up him confessing his feelings and his fetish to her, and they communicate going forward and agree to explore it, then I would be interested. :D

Obviously if there's a HARD-NTR path, and it's avoidable that's completely fine. I don't have a problem with netorare content being in a game, as long as I can avoid it.

Anyways, good luck with your game. :cool:

*edit* OK so I skipped through to check, and it seems like she does let him know about the kiss, I hope it stays like this and she doesn't keep things from him. :D

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes