Unity Completed The Earnest Committee Chair Has a Masturbation Diary [Final] [Dobuworks]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This was zipped incorrectly as fonts are all messed up. This usually breaks the game does it work?

soulking_cry

Jan 22, 2021
Omg. When I clicked on image day 1 in this game. The game was crashed.
I played this game on android.
Plz help.

AT7793

Feb 8, 2021
If anyone is bothered by the gibberish letters and wanted it to look "Original"
Here are some of the file names you can copy

1. the URL file is (「オナ日記」次回作アンケート)
2. the PDF is (オナ日記_操作説明)
3. the TXT is (お読み下さい)
4. inside the MANUAL(English Chinese) folder whatever is gibberish can be replaced by (中文)

Reactions: reilynn

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
this happened to me too. looks like android version doesn't works properly. you can still hear the game sounds and you can see on right side of the screen that the game menu still there. this is the worst censorship i've ever seen. blocking 99%of the screen
mine works perfectly fine. Could be your phone being incompatible

Sep 6, 2020
Same issue here. I checked dlsite and it said that this game is compatible with android 4.4 and above so I honestly don't know what's wrong. For now I'll just download different apks from the internet to see if one can work while hoping I dodge all the viruses.

Geographic

Jul 27, 2020
Same issue here. I checked dlsite and it said that this game is compatible with android 4.4 and above so I honestly don't know what's wrong. For now I'll just download different apks from the internet to see if one can work while hoping I dodge all the viruses.
Go to options and set the video mode to light and restart the gamd

Geographic

Jul 27, 2020
this happened to me too. looks like android version doesn't works properly. you can still hear the game sounds and you can see on right side of the screen that the game menu still there. this is the worst censorship i've ever seen. blocking 99%of the screen
Set the video mode to light mode and restart the game

Altera205

Jan 10, 2022
Its fucking 5:10AM and haven't slept yet and found this about an hour ago and I have to ask this as if this'll actually get answered

Is there a way to change languages? I literally don't know what the text lines are.....I'm a dumbass who cares more for the text rather than the sex scene or whatever it is showing.....I literally forgot that the sex scene was even there in Legend of Hypnotic World and after over 3 dozens of text boxes i finally remembered that my character was fucking the princess Charlotte....I need to know if there's a way to change to english

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes