• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py The Dreadful Academy [v0.31 Alpha] [MutatedHandsStudio]

mugolss

Jun 4, 2019
Thank you all so much for the feedback.
The first alpha version of the game had bugs that we will definitely fix in the next version which will be released in the fall, this is our first experience in creating such games, programming, rendering etc, and with time we hope to get to a higher level and improve our skills a lot. The next version of the game will have more story, more characters and locations. Of course at the moment this novel is hardly playable, but I think that will change in a few updates.

Do you have any idea when a new release will come out?

Reactions: MutatedHands

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
i would suggest converting this to a VN with or without a few options because the first thing that i found to be the most dreadful about this academy was the sandbox navigation system and the many unfinished clickable objects and locations but its maybe to early to say, with that being said i still hope you continue with this project :)

MutatedHands

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
i would suggest converting this to a VN with or without a few options because the first thing that i found to be the most dreadful about this academy was the sandbox navigation system and the many unfinished clickable objects and locations but its maybe to early to say, with that being said i still hope you continue with this project :)
The point and click system will improve. Non-clicable locations and objects will be used in the future as updates are released

Reactions: sramik88 and Bacher

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Game over! that's all i have seen in that game, that's a bit annoying, is there something more?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheDreadfulAcademy-0.31A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SibPq

Jul 7, 2023
Game over! that's all i have seen in that game, that's a bit annoying, is there something more?
There's a lot to the game and every choice you make affects the further branch of the story in some way. The game is over in the initial choices, made to make the player realize that it is worth choosing wisely, not clicking at random.