• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Still no option but to play nice with the MC's rapist, now with even more NTR, and added QTE's!

Weird sales pitch, but maybe someone will be into it.

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Still no option but to play nice with the MC's rapist, now with even more NTR, and added QTE's!
It's a weird sales pitch, but maybe someone will be into it.
If you want to be with her genuinely... you have to prove that you can hold your own. She won't take you seriously otherwise and would prefer to control you. Patience, my friend :)

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
If you want to be with her genuinely... you have to prove that you can hold your own. She won't take you seriously otherwise and would prefer to control you. Patience, my friend :)
If that was the opposite then, just patience. You will have your revenge.

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
Well that technically is not NTR but definetly feels like it.
I wonder if the next "punishment" of trying to break away from the rapist and the pixie will be getting kicked out to the main menu or even better deletion of all saves...

• Haha
Reactions: Lancastle

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Well that technically is not NTR but definetly feels like it.
I wonder if the next "punishment" of trying to break away from the rapist and the pixie will be getting kicked out to the main menu or even better deletion of all saves...
The premise of the game is to break free ;)

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Hope we'll get more pov from Svarin, mainly to see how much if at all she's aware of Lin's doings or rationalizes it.

On separate note, anyone knows what game mc catches Leo playing (where they talk about it's chapter 6)?

Reactions: Lancastle

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Hope we'll get more pov from Svarin, mainly to see how much if at all she's aware of Lin's doings or rationalizes it.

On separate note, anyone knows what game mc catches Leo playing (where they talk about it's chapter 6)?
That's Leap of Faith by Drifty

Reactions: KarokaKOHORT

lugore

Jun 27, 2020
Hello all, sorry to disturb all of you.
When I try to use the wt mod, it creates a new foil named "chapters" instead of rewriting "Episodes" and it makes an error "defined twice"...
Do you know how to solve it ??
Many thanks in advance :)
1715298037061.png

Last edited:

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
Hello all, sorry to disturb all of you.
When I try to use the wt mod, it creates a new foil named "chapters" instead of rewriting "Episodes" and it makes an error "defined twice"...
Do you know how to solve it ??
Many thanks in advance :)
View attachment 3619981
Yes, don't use the mod. It hasn't been updated for a long time.

Reactions: Punto

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
can we get ntred in the future without signing the contract or being a complete asshole (like cheating with her sister, ignore her,being a dick ...) to the love of your life:love::love:

I guess this one chick will actively work against MC and has traps in future for love interest???

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
can we get ntred in the future without signing the contract or being a complete asshole (like cheating with her sister, ignore her,being a dick ...) to the love of your life:love::love:

I guess this one chick will actively work against MC and has traps in future for love interest???
Anything could happen. But for direct NTR, no. I don't particularly appreciate mixing the paths. There will be consequences for the wrong things you do, especially if you get caught ;) (Depending on who it is, it may just change who they are ;) )

Reactions: Waifuhunter666

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
People have probably said this before but what the fuck was that render with the barista, it was totally unnecessary imo. I get there was a reason for it but if I'm being honest , the whole succubus thing feels like weak reasoning to blatantly slap that on without warning, I was doing multiple playthroughs for the major LI's so I didn't do Sasha or Savrin to explore the options and all of a sudden boom NTR surprise, this should be the type of thing that should either be voluntary to see especially when it directly involves an LI.
I was already feeling lowkey irritated by the forced scene at the start, which was also unnecessary btw, the exact same point could have gotten across if the MC resisted and Lin was surprised or better yet if the scene never existed and we got to know more about the character from all the side pov's then we are given a choice for a similar scene later on where the MC resisting would have made perfect sense.
Starting of a game with the MC getting raped is a terrible idea, but i let it go because narrative but claiming that NTR and the like is easy to avoid but slapping it in as a forced part of the narrative for people who chose to play the game is outta line.
Realistically even the implication of NTR of an LI is a massive fucking turn-off to every person who isn't specifically into that type of thing, but I'd have much rather if the situation was implied without any visuals than just plastered all over my screen all of a sudden if it was so important to the narrative.
Overall the AVN itself is solid but those 2 scenes scream highly unnecessary for me and even if you really want to justify them by saying they are integral to the narrative, there are better and subtler alternatives to get the same message across than pissing of the vast majority of your viewership or at the very least dooming one of the LI's to the bin.
Was planning to do a couple more playthroughs for Cassandra and Mindy but now i feel like I'm gonna get hit with another forced scene or surprise NTR and it's killing my mood. I still think it's a decent game just wish the Dev wouldn't do stuff like this, it doesn't set a good precedent and games have gotten really bad ratings over less which would be sad since every other thing is done well.

• Haha
Reactions: mommysboiii

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
People have probably said this before but what the fuck was that render with the barista, it was totally unnecessary imo. I get there was a reason for it but if I'm being honest , the whole succubus thing feels like weak reasoning to blatantly slap that on without warning, I was doing multiple playthroughs for the major LI's so I didn't do Sasha or Savrin to explore the options and all of a sudden boom NTR surprise, this should be the type of thing that should either be voluntary to see especially when it directly involves an LI.
I was already feeling lowkey irritated by the forced scene at the start, which was also unnecessary btw, the exact same point could have gotten across if the MC resisted and Lin was surprised or better yet if the scene never existed and we got to know more about the character from all the side pov's then we are given a choice for a similar scene later on where the MC resisting would have made perfect sense.
Starting of a game with the MC getting raped is a terrible idea, but i let it go because narrative but claiming that NTR and the like is easy to avoid but slapping it in as a forced part of the narrative for people who chose to play the game is outta line.
Realistically even the implication of NTR of an LI is a massive fucking turn-off to every person who isn't specifically into that type of thing, but I'd have much rather if the situation was implied without any visuals than just plastered all over my screen all of a sudden if it was so important to the narrative.
Overall the AVN itself is solid but those 2 scenes scream highly unnecessary for me and even if you really want to justify them by saying they are integral to the narrative, there are better and subtler alternatives to get the same message across than pissing of the vast majority of your viewership or at the very least dooming one of the LI's to the bin.
Was planning to do a couple more playthroughs for Cassandra and Mindy but now i feel like I'm gonna get hit with another forced scene or surprise NTR and it's killing my mood. I still think it's a decent game just wish the Dev wouldn't do stuff like this, it doesn't set a good precedent and games have gotten really bad ratings over less which would be sad since every other thing is done well.
I hear you. To avoid any issues here, my stance is that this is not NTR if you are not currently with them or even hinted at. Now, to answer the later questions... Lin is showing her dominance over you. You can't resist, but you are aware. This is the focus of the story. Do you hate her for it? I hope you do. If not, then you deserve the NTR, right? All girls are safe, but all girls can be corrupted. The choice is yours, friend :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I hear you. To avoid any issues here, my stance is that this is not NTR if you are not currently with them or even hinted at. Now, to answer the later questions... Lin is showing her dominance over you. You can't resist, but you are aware. This is the focus of the story. Do you hate her for it? I hope you do. If not, then you deserve the NTR, right? All girls are safe, but all girls can be corrupted. The choice is yours, friend :)
When can we turn the table, middle or end of the game? I seriously do not like NPC controlling us like a puppet. I would rather be the villain than be controlled by the villain

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes