bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheDragonspire-CH1-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Lancastle please convert the PNGs, your game shouldn't be over 7 GB for Chapter 1.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey mate.

Tried your version and not working for me.

I've tried the not compressed with hot fix without success. I don't know why the fix is not fixing my game.
Others say bugfix works, and mine includes the bugfix..

I got past this screen just by altering the selection order but as I understand it, if you are on Lin's path it doesn't work. There's an update fix file now, posted by SonsOLiberty just below your post. Below this text are two links, one link to my ordering solution and the other to the posting of the fix. My suggested order works unless you are on Lin's path in which case you will need the fix... I plan to play all of the paths, including that bitch, Lin. So, I'm installing the fix right now... Peace and thanks to my friend, SonsOLiberty. Huzzah!:cool:

Link to Phat's suggested order of approach at the party

Link to SonsOLiberty post of the fix file...

Hope these links help you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
After I apllied the hotfix, i get stuck in a perpetual loop when chossing to discuss with Mindy and Cassandra !

Lancastle

Dev of The Dragonspire
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2021
After I apllied the hotfix, i get stuck in a perpetual loop when chossing to discuss with Mindy and Cassandra !
Grab the newest hotfix or get the Patreon download link. I can't control any links here, minus the original.

Reactions: Ass Fan
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes