Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
Eating cupcake grant you 20 essence that will convert to mana next day.
It's only cost 5 mana.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Would be a cool game, but it's ruined with action points. Used them up in the first task, and now I cant' even talk to anyone. Why do developers think adding arbitrary action points improves the game?

It's got potential, really like the 3D environment, but if all I can do is work hard once a day and then skip to the next day, then Im done, I'd rather do something fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Futamania

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Game has some potential, but I have some criticism:
  • The sudden jumps in camera angle can be jarring if the 180 rule is not respected. When changing the camera angle, ensure the characters' relative left-right position is maintained.
  • There appears to be nothing to do when AP is depleted? This is egregious at the start of the game when players are forming their initial impression of the game and a single action may render them unable to do anything. An action to rest and restore AP that passes time would be appropriate.
  • Backing out of a task should not pass time
  • Having the menu on middle mouse button is unintuitive enough that it requires a tooltip. I did not find it when I attempted to play, and likely would never have found it if it wasn't mentioned in the forum (especially because I don't have a mouse).

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I feel like putting the menu on middle mouse is dangerous. I'm sure there are some mice without. Which means those players are screwed over. And why?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
DM&M v1.0.1 Download

//03.05.2022 - May 3rd, 2022
Note: Don't forget to drag & drop your old savefiles into the new build!
About your Savefiles.txt inside this .rar will tell you more.

Added/Changes:
1. Custom NewGame+: Now you can carry any Day 29+ savefile progress over for your new game. You can specify what you want to carry over.
2. Guide for how to progress.
3. Action Point (AP) economy: AP gets now only consumed if player had success at work. Every new time skip recovers +1AP.
4. Work rewards are changed.
5. Quick Menu accessable with Keyboard keys (ESC, Left Ctrl, Return and Num Enter) for computer mice that don't have a MMB.
6. Yes-No question if you want to skip cutscene before one plays out.
7. Increased Player Name length from 8 up to 16.

Bugs fixed:
1. Camera problem resulting in player moving in wrong direction after spinning camera wildly around for a while or when entering a room while camera either looks up from near ground or down from above player.
2. Player auto time-skipped when doing work while having 0 action points/losing all action points.
3. Small portion of Lust never got added after each time skip.
4. Items not applying it's effect correctly.
5. Wrong amount of Lust points are given when begging/coaxing.
6. Losing an AP when failing a coax request.
7. Opening Quick Menu while running result in player just running away out of sight
8. Can't switch selection of what to interact between closet, mage & work if they're close to each other.
9. Walking through fish tanks.
10. Giving gifts didn't consume AP as it said.
11. Word Buff Item didn't work as intended.
12. Various minor things

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
Well I ran into a roadblock and not sure how to proceed. Its evening so everyone is in room, no AP, no work to be found and no way to pass time that I know of. NVM just realized a skip time icon in menu.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

I can I want to first of all say, thank you very, very much to become a patron for this game project.
Games like this are blessed with every kind of support it can get in the sea of many, many other games.
Thank you. I really mean it.
Now to the juicy topic.
Sexbox!A common feature request to the 3P skills and other bits and pieces in Dorm Mother & Magic was the request for a more engaging, freeroam-like sex system with the residents you've established a relationship with.
Since this game has a sandbox nature to it, I like to introduce sexbox.

Please, check out the .mp4 attachments to see in what direction you can expect it to go.
That's it for now.
You're all cool.
And I'll post more for you soon.
View attachment SexboxConcept3.mp4
View attachment SexboxConcept2.mp4
View attachment SexboxConcept1.mp4

Archer90

Aug 8, 2017
fuck yea much needed update! Think the biggest thing was the ap consumption changes and the addition of a pseudo endless mode via new game+. Good job dev I hope this is telling of more things to come \o/ (ps you got a new patron now)

themangod

Jul 7, 2018
Guys i cant seem to play this game. It always crashes on startup which leads to either crashing then giving me a black screen of death causing me to restart my computer, or to crash then change the resolution of my screen causing me to restart my computer or just crashing and then going back to my desktop. I've gotten a fatal error occured, a memory error occurred. IDK what to do here to make this game run for me. Anyone know how to fix this?

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
I reached day 29, but on beginning of 30 it instant goes to desktop. Is there something i'm missing, or must do something? Kinda hard to have 29+ days when game ends on 29. day.

Oct 16, 2021
Almost all links are down due to copyright infringement. Can it be reuploaded?
game is not that much worth reuploading while it's still being developed. but if you really can't wait, you can get for 3 bucks on their patreon if the 8 bucks on itch are too much for you. If not, there is always ver. 1.0.0 somewhere on the internet floating around. It's bad tho.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes