EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
a827d213672957e0d1071a6974b6365ff5e205c3.png

Overview:
Ren’s virginity is in danger! His childhood friend Riria was frantically trying to pull down his pants and begging to touch his dick. The truth is that she’s actually a succubus and was embarrassed not having any sexual experience at her age.

He was suddenly pushed into the school’s special dormitory. It was a girls’ dormitory full of ponkotsu (affectionately useless) demons: Yuu, the yuki-onna who was extremely sensitive to the cold; Arle, the mummy girl who is uncomfortable with tightness and loves the feeling of freedom; Emiri, the hopeless angel who has no sense of modesty and who is also his step sister; and, Miyabi, the witch who passionately develops a love drug to bring happiness to the world. The dormitory was built to rehabilitate them and since he was mistakenly moved there, he was assigned as an assistant to watch over them. His happy and troublesome days as a teacher for these cute but incompetent demons has begun.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-17
Release Date: Japanese 2015-09-25 & 2016-05-27, English 2018-10-26 & 2020-12-15
Title: Boku to Koi Suru Ponkotsu Akuma. & Boku to Koi Suru Ponkotsu Akuma. Suggoi Ecchi!
Original Title: 僕と恋するポンコツアクマ。& 僕と恋するポンコツアクマ。 すっごいえっち!
Aliases: 恋クマ。, Koikuma. & 恋クマSE, Koikuma SE
Developer: Smile
Publisher: &
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final + Fandisc
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours) & Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB: &
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
The Ditzy Demons Are in Love With Me
Win
: - - - -

The Ditzy Demons Are in Love With Me - Fandisc

With Adult Patch
Win: - - - - - -
Others: Fandisk Full Save

Without Adult Patch follow these instructions
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

ss_e9af67f8dec4663d34b1a476ff7d37874e6ab3c9.1920x1080.jpg ss_c7c6e6db9e68037120be8cf1c49697bd573ec067.1920x1080.jpg ss_bcc83cc00e6cf51a50399de40b86e8777faa6436.1920x1080.jpg 117930.jpg 117931.jpg 131886.jpg s.png ss.png 89327.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I read this years ago and it's good, I mean as good as a nukige can get but still funny enough, the h-scenes are hot.

Reactions: Noobeginner

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
As far as my knowledge (based on playing a lot of hentai games) goes, pink hair is considered slutty. Especially in those pseudo ntr games with female MC lot of them turn their hair pink when they start actively whoring themselves out....

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sayori is one of my favorite artists but in Nekopara at least all the corny talk during sex really ruined it for me, who thought it would a good idea to say "baby batter" all the time. Also wow this game is pretty pricey on Steam Sekai really don't want me to buy their games (if Chocola and Vanilla aren't in it) at full price.

Fan's of Sayori should also have a look at MONMUSU a free game on Steam and Tropical Liquor which is available here, also the old Nekopara doujinshi from before the VN's are pretty good.

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
I'm not really a fan of japanese adult VN, but I've played though a fair few and the smut in this title was way better than average imo! Never played a game from before, but do they, unlike Mangagamer, keep the worthless mosaics from the original in their other English releases?

The bad.

Well, this isn't exactly a game so far. Although I've only played through 1 of the routes so far, the game had ZERO choices aside from choosing which girl to pursue. Almost made me suspect that this is one of those worthless "kinetic novels". Which means I might as well watch a real hentai instead, but the game-WIKI link in the op claims it does have a few. At least I hope the other girls at least have some sort choices which does affects the story, if the tag "few choices" means what I think is does.

The good.

The smut and especially the girls, are easily as good as those in Imouto Paradise 1! Didn't care much for the story and the weak excuse used for getting too the sexy parts personally (I rarely do), but the girls and the smut are top notch imo, great stuff really! Mosaic censorship and not being able to actually interact with the girls/story AT ALL, is a huge minus in my book however.

This is just some casual observations based upon one girl though. The rest of the game might have tons of interesting choices with awfully written sex scenes and ugly girls for all I know...

Sennera

Sep 26, 2018
I'm not really a fan of japanese adult VN, but I've played though a fair few and the smut in this title was way better than average imo! Never played a game from before, but do they, unlike Mangagamer, keep the worthless mosaics from the original in their other English releases?

The bad.

Well, this isn't exactly a game so far. Although I've only played through 1 of the routes so far, the game had ZERO choices aside from choosing which girl to pursue. Almost made me suspect that this is one of those worthless "kinetic novels". Which means I might as well watch a real hentai instead, but the game-WIKI link in the op claims it does have a few. At least I hope the other girls at least have some sort choices which does affects the story, if the tag "few choices" means what I think is does.

The good.

The smut and especially the girls, are easily as good as those in Imouto Paradise 1! Didn't care much for the story and the weak excuse used for getting too the sexy parts personally (I rarely do), but the girls and the smut are top notch imo, great stuff really! Mosaic censorship and not being able to actually interact with the girls/story AT ALL, is a huge minus in my book however.

This is just some casual observations based upon one girl though. The rest of the game might have tons of interesting choices with awfully written sex scenes and ugly girls for all I know...
They just go with a simple and straightforward route choice: once the common route ends, you get to choose which heroine you want to go with and that's that.

I'd also say that the only comparable games are indeed the Imouto Paradise ones. However, there's no blood-related incest and the protagonist isn't a useless horndog.

Reactions: DarkMiros

stam1

Aug 14, 2017
Getting a "Cannot convert given narrow string to wide string" error.
Downloaded the torrent if it matters.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes