Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I'm on the beginning. Couldn't find what should I do.
Awesomeness. To get it started, talk with her in living room at night and she mentions she likes wine. Order wine on your computer and the next day you get mail. Give it to her at night again and talk with her again. It should be fairly evident what to do from there but if you get stuck again let me know.

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
Awesomeness. To get it started, talk with her in living room at night and she mentions she likes wine. Order wine on your computer and the next day you get mail. Give it to her at night again and talk with her again. It should be fairly evident what to do from there but if you get stuck again let me know.
Thanks man!

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I can't tell you how much the voice recording tool compares to the hidden cams, but when you use the voice recorders and check them, the only thing that happens is that in the dialogue box you will only see the dialogues that were said by Luna and Gracie at the time of the recordings. I imagine that with the hidden cams, everything is the same with the voice recorders expressing the same dialogues, although accompanied by images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
could you please be so kind and tell me the texts? I deleted the game and waiting for the next patch. Also with cams,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I think I missed a part of Gracies story. I got the kissing friends scene but didnt get the little scene saying u have progressed as far as u can with this character. Any advice would be great.

May 27, 2018
Hey guys.
Sorry for the lack of presence and comments the last couple of days. As people at my discord knows - I've been sick the last couple of days.

But thank you all for the kind words!
Sorry to hear that but I am happy that you got better. Please try take care of yourself more.

Anyway I have some issue with the UX of the game.
1. Can you add a notification popup when new events are available. I took me a long time to realize that the promotion event is in the events tab, not the contracts tab.
2. Add hotkeys, it gets tiring to click the buttons over and over again.

What I really like about the game is the performance. Too many games here suffer from a horrible game engine, that hogs ram like crazy.

MORE: I love the events list, it really helps in making the game experience pleasant. But if you want to keep it in the final release, you should add hidden and branching events

Reactions: Abibliboop
May 7, 2017

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
So the scene when you kiss Gracie in her bedroom at night is the end of her story so far or did I miss something?

Reactions: Abibliboop

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
In OP there is a link to a cheat mod (I haven't tried it so I can't give any feedback on it). As for walkthrough, everything is listed in game for the most part. I'm not sure if there is a proper walkthrough, but the game itself doesn't really have anything missable (unless you aren't a panty thief). For any events you can't figure out, just ask and someone will probably be pretty quick to answer. General rule of thumb is if you aren't sure what to do next, grind out a few missions to get the money you need to advance stats further, or talk with people in each of the rooms they show up in during various times of day. Use laptop to check store for interesting items. Remember to double check all types of missions as there are a few non-standard missions that will gate you until you do them (promotion and wine theft being only ones I remember).
As for Beuller, he's hiding after insulting the DeLuca family in Luna's presence. She didn't have any ice cream at the time...

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes