Nobelium

Jan 21, 2019
I didn't speak of incest. There was room for comedic effects, for weird situations. Also the fact that there won't be any incest, doesn't or shouldn't mean there shouldn't be the possibility to play around with the thought. Closing things off too early, means you narrow the possibilities you can play around with. Cordia has a distant personality and this game is mostly a comedy adult game, if it stays that way, then Cordia's personality could (in my opinion should) be challenged for comedic effects and this 'mom or not' was a possibility to do that. That was my actual point.
But @HopesGaming Since you wrote it was purposely done, I am ok with that, because you've done a great job so far.

SenorWookie

Apr 21, 2017
The Game has an amazing Story. I just think they should remake the "Work". It's bland. It's very basic and not fun to do. Also for people that are here for sex scenes and nice posing, corruption, diffrent Paths and so on. Don't play it. It's a nice base and I will wait a few Months till replaying it again.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so bin away from this form for a bit any new theories and news on the progress on the game would be appreciated ( not asking for a release date on the game i know how annoying that can get ) i put this game up there as a visual novel and it kill me that i cant turn that page and find out what happens next its like ive bin given a really good book and when i turn to the next chapter some asshole has ripped out the pages other game can be very wordy and not say very much but this game ant like that all conversations are fun funny and interesting so please for my sanity dont make me wait long

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
:giggle: First thx for all the uploaded games N7, they are all awsome and certainly HopesGaming for this great game. :giggle:
I must say first I clicked wrong and landed in these tab for this game. But hell im so glad for this mishap, that is a wonderfull great game and reminds me on a aborded (I think) game where you a female cop undercover in a Mafia family.
I dont understand why the short haired sister (hitman), think she was not pretty. I can only say wow she looks stuning I love her :love:. It is really good that that one of type exists, I´m so happy what happend in the next update.

1-92194_mel-fan.gif 1-135752_rtp-vfan.gif 3-59293_depravedaw-fan1.gif

Reactions: SafeSpace

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So I've played the current version till the end. And I've one point to criticize
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think this was way too early.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I kinda felt disappointed by that early reveal.

But anything else is really good so far.
Actually, it's very likely that there are a lot of surprises still to come in the story. A reveal like this is very possibly a red herring. (That doesn't mean what Cordia said isn't true. As you've already seen now, @HopesGaming has said they aren't related.) It's common in stories — especially in thrillers and mysteries — to tell the reader (player, in our case) something that seems to indicate one thing but it turns out completely different. I would guess what we think we know at this point is very much wrong and the "reveal" by Cordia (about the Serpent) didn't tell us as much as it may seem.

Nobelium

Jan 21, 2019
I have no problem with reveals and not with this specifically. My problem was it was too early. The moment the MC developed the theory Cordia being his mom, the same moment Cordia revealed she's not. I would have liked to play around with this thought, at least for a bit or one round/scene (game mechanic -> "follow the story"). Thinking about this, it's not really about the reveal itself and its consequences but about the time developing the thought by the MC and the reveal by Cordia.

Reactions: Rebel_Yell

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
I have no problem with reveals and not with this specifically. My problem was it was too early. The moment the MC developed the theory Cordia being his mom, the same moment Cordia revealed she's not. I would have liked to play around with this thought, at least for a bit or one round/scene (game mechanic -> "follow the story"). Thinking about this, it's not really about the reveal itself and its consequences but about the time developing the thought by the MC and the reveal by Cordia.
Seems you're looking for the "lingering moment" that can come between the initial "I wonder..." and the eventual revelation / confirmation.

Normally, I agree. I want to wrestle with the "maybe, maybe not" for a bit (especially when there's a mystery involved) but in this case, I'm in a similar mind as @CookieMonster666. It seems that this valuable information is probably going to be a basis for either a story arc or a clue towards the real identity of the MC's dad.

Reactions: ju1zzed
Dec 31, 2018
wy cant Cordia fight lead and kill and still be a love interest
Because thats what basically happened in almost all other adult games.

This game is awesome only because it's unique . If Cordia becomes a LI then it breaks alot of the uniqueness and turns this game into a cliché " dude bangs all the chicks trope" all adult games are like this but at least this one can be different. Besides it's only one woman

Dec 31, 2018
Ok, let me see if I can add a little depth to the "Cordia as a love interest" side of the debate...

@HopesGaming has stated (and he can correct me if I'm mistaken) Cordia could possibly (eventually) become a love interest for the MC very late in the game. As you stated, she's the head of the family and not one to be trifled with. That being said, however, if the MC were to rise through the ranks high enough and show he's more than competent to lead the family (or just be romantically involved with the head of the family) then why would she be forced to be excluded as a possible "Love Interest"?

Basically, I see Cordia as the finest carrot on a really long stick. If I wanted her, then it would be a major uphill battle to get her.

(I'm expecting more than a few "long stick / dick" jokes in the replies... If they don't happen, I'll be more than a little disappointed in you f95'ers. LOL!).
I won't hate it but I'll be disappointed. I'll think like " oh well this game is the usual guy bangs every girl like all other adult games" this game is awesome because it's unique. Banging every woman cuts of some of its speciality.

Nobelium

Jan 21, 2019
Seems you're looking for the "lingering moment" that can come between the initial "I wonder..." and the eventual revelation / confirmation.

Normally, I agree. I want to wrestle with the "maybe, maybe not" for a bit (especially when there's a mystery involved) but in this case, I'm in a similar mind as @CookieMonster666. It seems that this valuable information is probably going to be a basis for either a story arc or a clue towards the real identity of the MC's dad.
I'm not a native speaker, so I cannot fully grasp what a 'lingering moment' is, but the way you described it, it seems it's exactly what I meant. All I am saying is it would not have hurt to stretch the time between initial and reveal a bit.

Reactions: Rebel_Yell

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Because thats what basically happened in almost all other adult games.

This game is awesome only because it's unique . If Cordia becomes a LI then it breaks alot of the uniqueness and turns this game into a cliché " dude bangs all the chicks trope" all adult games are like this but at least this one can be different. Besides it's only one woman
We are going to get to bang Cordia, we're just not going to be able to romance her.

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
I'm not a native speaker, so I cannot fully grasp what a 'lingering moment' is, but the way you described it, it seems it's exactly what I meant. All I am saying is it would not have hurt to stretch the time between initial and reveal a bit.
A "lingering moment" is what happens when time feels like it slows down or stops. In actuality, it doesnt, of course. But, it's typically based on a physical stimulus; falling down stairs, car accident, etc. which triggers an emotional sensation. In works of creativity, story, music, game or movie as examples; it can happen as well but it's much harder to have that emotional impression on the viewer.

I agree, having that emotional moment last could have been a fun red herring for the Dev to dangle in front of us a bit longer. But, he didn't want us to become too entangled in that option considering his already (well documented) stance on "no blood relationships / incest" in the game. So, I can easily understand why it was addressed as quickly as it was.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes