Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
fuck man i keep getting excited whenever i see an update
by the way what happens if we choose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, anyone knows?

May 7, 2017
fuck man I keep getting excited whenever I see an update
by the way what happens if we choose
, anyone knows?
I can't tell you how much the voice recording tool compares to the hidden cams, but when you use the voice recorders and check them, the only thing that happens is that in the dialogue box you will only see the dialogues that were said by Luna and Gracie at the time of the recordings. I imagine that with the hidden cams, everything is the same with the voice recorders expressing the same dialogues, although accompanied by images.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
@HopesGaming tries to do monthly but he DOES NOT like sticking to a time frame (limiting himself), he rather do quantity over speed
thank you im not one of those who ask over and over i enjoyed the game and its characters luna especially love how crazy sexy and charming she is and any problems i had with the game where fixed in the last update

Reactions: Abibliboop

Marroni

Oct 8, 2018
Well...I may be wrong, but I think, at next content-update, both translations will be in too, right?
So....why bringing them up singulary?

IMHO, at evry update, players expect new content, new things to explore.
If there is not an urgent bugfix needed (which usually is fairly rare), I´d focus on a new content
and include any additional things like another language to that.
Most ppl are able to read english, so those, who cant, wouldt have waited for french or german anyway.
True, nice to have, but new content would be nicer ;)
Well...I may be wrong, but I think, at next content-update, both translations will be in too, right?
So....why bringing them up singulary?

IMHO, at evry update, players expect new content, new things to explore.
If there is not an urgent bugfix needed (which usually is fairly rare), I´d focus on a new content
and include any additional things like another language to that.
Most ppl are able to read english, so those, who cant, wouldt have waited for french or german anyway.
True, nice to have, but new content would be nicer ;)
I think it's great that there are people who take the time to translate it into German. It is much more understandable in German for me. English is really hard for me. Thanks again to the translators

Reactions: Enyos and HorizonD

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah, when you only see the Text without the scenes, you get pretty easily mistakes in there but nobody complained about the mistakes yet. Maybe I correct them another time. :cool:
Like I said. I think that German is very good. and it is enough for the game. There is no new Tomb Rider made. lol is all good :)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I think that German is very good in the game! Clearly there are small mistakes to be found. but German is also a difficult language.
I find English a more difficulty language than German, but then I'm from the DACH region:ROFLMAO:

What? This will not be the Next Tomb Raider with Luna as Lara Croft. I´m outa here :ROFLMAO:
Why not? For obvious reason this Tomb Raider should also have an iceman.;)

Reactions: Firecracker001

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I have a question. I have almost ALL of the events done I am on day 95 I am a elite (something) but I am stuck trying to trigger the "CAVE" What do I need to complete?

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes