Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The DeLuca Family Cheat Mod [v0.06.5] [Le Taz]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is the mod will work on android ? As it's not working for me I pasted the file also
You need the mod to be included in a Android port, you can't install it yourself like on PC. As far as I know there hasn't been one made for the latest version of the game.

nitinvaid20

Oct 7, 2020
You need the mod to be included in a Android port, you can't install it yourself like on PC. As far as I know there hasn't been one made for the latest version of the game.
Okay thanks I'll look for older version then if there is any as I have not started the game yet.
If you have the link for modded fame last version please do post it

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018

Answer is 3 posts above. Try to read the threads before asking questions, thank you

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hmm doesnt seem to work on windows for some reason, i guess no cheats haha
Sure it's in the right place? The .rpy goes in the "game" folder, not the games main folder. And you should have to overwite the games original file if it's all done right.

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Is the mod will work on android ? As it's not working for me I pasted the file also
Use Joi Play its basically a apk with plug-ins you can play nearly all the games with it. download the game extract it place the mod inside your game launch joi play there is a plus button on the apk click it locate your game file exe, sh or py and launch it I don't wait for ports I use joi play to play the games from f95

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Maybe at some point.
But Is there really a need for it as of now, I'm not sure.

In the next update maybe because the code is getting reworked and the whole mission system,at least that what they say in the thread, I didn't check the patreon page or discord

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
From what I know, the mod might not be necessary with the new build since many things will change.
We'll see when it's out

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please tell me how to activate the cheat, I dont know how to use it or My paste is not correct
Should just be there on the in-game laptop, look above for how to install it. If you've just started playing though you might want to wait, there should hopefully be a update soon and it's a bit of a remake so old saves won't work.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes