Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned The DeLuca Family Cheat Mod [v0.06.5] [Le Taz]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
and where is that .rpy? all I got was a single file after I downloaded the attachment
You got a compressed folder (a 7z file just like a zip or rar) as some files can't be embedded, the .rpy is inside the folder.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so what do I do?
Open the folder, like you did the game (it was compressed too), move the .rpy file over to game folder and let it overwrite. If you don't have any other decompression tool than the default Windows one you might need , or here's a plain zip...

Mr Tempo

Feb 2, 2019
I did like what I did previously. Copied the line #188 till #249 of freeRoamingLabels.rpy from the mod v0.4.1 and pasted it into the original freeRoamingLabels.rpy in v0.5. Better make a copy of the original before you attempt

Reactions: supremum

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
didn't have any problems while playing the update.
Maybe try playing without the cheat just to check if it's really because of it since no one seems to have had the same issues

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
which file?
if you mean the original, you already got it with the whole game, no need for it to be posted here

Evil Wolf

Nov 11, 2019
i downloaded the game from fap-nation and then downloaded the mod from here but the mod wasn't in a zipped folder

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes