RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
i mean there is a game name "the obscene treatment" (made by Osanagocoronokimini) but i can't find where to download
it a 2d flash game and it uncensored

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSwagDaddy

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
it a 2d flash game and it uncensored

This is actually looks pretty cool, but it seems like it is in Japanese and can't understand anything :(

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Why can't I fast travel floors it always says I have no memory of that place
Cause you can't go o floors that you hasn't been there. When you do make to every to every 5 floors there always a fire camp at the begins of the floors, sometime you have to look for room with them, i hope you also bring embers that can purchase at the town shop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashley walt

Ashley walt

Nov 13, 2022
Cause you can't go o floors that you hasn't been there. When you do make to every to every 5 floors there always a fire camp at the begins of the floors, sometime you have to look for room with them, i hope you also bring embers that can purchase at the town shop.
I been to floor 11 can't fast travel but I didn't go to the camp fire I guess I was missing that

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I been to floor 11 can't fast travel but I didn't go to the camp fire I guess I was missing that
Floors 11 should be the forgot prison and the camp fire is in the prison cell that close to the entrance you can't miss it, before the you see the naked female with 3 men in the next prison cell.

Reactions: Ashley walt

Ashley walt

Nov 13, 2022
Floors 11 should be the forgot prison and the camp fire is in the prison cell that close to the entrance you can't miss it, before the you see the naked female with 3 men in the next prison cell.
I saw the camp fire I thought it was just for cosmetic.do you know how long this game is

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes