RPGM Completed The Day After Halloween: Curse Of The Lecherous Lich [v1.2] [Kinkstabbing]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Kinkstabbing

Aug 30, 2018
This was fun, but, way too short. I wish you would have kept it going. There are so many possibilities and directions you could have taken her.
I was working on a super tight timeframe but maybe if enough people were interested I may revisit it sometime and add more content who knows.

Holy Shit You're alive lol was wondering if you had just quit making games or what since the last time I looked at your twitter and BlogSpot the last post was like 2021 and 2019 respectively
I'm alive, just busy with real life work. Lurking in the shadows.

What regulations?
From what I remember you can't show nudity in the preview screenshots on itch.io but I could be wrong. I figured a little extra out of game censorship was better than risking getting my account nuked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and Vicen

asen-de

Dec 23, 2023
From what I remember you can't show nudity in the preview screenshots on itch.io but I could be wrong. I figured a little extra out of game censorship was better than risking getting my account nuked.
I don't think so. Unless you have something read in their TOS which I didn't.

In general, you must have an account and flag it as open for NSFW games before you can see them. Therefore, most NSFW Games go all in when it comes to showing lewd stuff, they must flag their game as NSFW tho.

ThisWayUp

Jan 13, 2020
is it bad that on my first run i manged to get the right path and finish without running into anything?

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
I like bestiality, but the dog's cum looks like piss and then the MC had to lick it's "musky" asshole. Wish I hadn't played this

in any case, unlike what some reviews state, the art isn't bad and in fact I found it quite good, it was just badly utilized

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jokkyster and Ruser

Ruser

Nov 3, 2018
I like bestiality, but the dog's cum looks like piss and then the MC had to lick it's "musky" asshole. Wish I hadn't played this

in any case, unlike what some reviews state, the art isn't bad and in fact I found it quite good, it was just badly utilized
I also like bestiality but... yellow cum... ehh
DICK FALLEN, MILLIONS MUST STAY CHASTE

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes