RPGM - Completed - The Day After Halloween: Curse Of The Lecherous Lich [v1.2] [Kinkstabbing]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Umbra.Nox

WTF..? You have that amazing atmosphere and premise going on, well-picked music, and it's just a 5 minute game? I was SO looking forward to playing up until the Lich and beating him up as that girl...

I suppose it deserves SOME respect, since the "game" being short is clearly just as the dev intended. As i said, music and atmosphere is great, and i didn't expect a single one of the rape scenarios. I didn't expect a single thing in this game, actually, so it was pleasant to experience.

Download it for music, maybe? I personally took two tracks, it wasn't a waste of time at all!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

iwbtg9554

This game was such a mind fuck with its deep and absolutely terrifying worldbuilding and environment! I mean, they had fire and scary rpgm laugh tracks playing whenever you were near evil!!! On the real note, calling this a scene viewer might even be pushing it as it's basically just walking down hallways to 1/4 paths with 3 being rapes. Just look at the screenshots and save your drive space.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

brasilian

I've seen games in swflash, by earlier 2000's fitting in a 1.44 FDD that have longer, better graphics, etc than would beat this one here. The theme could have great story, complex situations, gradual clothing-ripping and corruption, but all I see is dissapointing. If I could I would give 0 star. Nice try, guys.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Satori6

Not a game, and I'm not being hyperbolic:

The only thing you can do is move. There are 4 paths; 3 lead to "bad endings" which consist of a couple of pictures of random creatures raping you and finishing as quickly and suddenly as it started, the other one is the victory/credits screen.

Reaching each of those takes about a minute. Seeing all of the content takes about 5, but you may as well just look at the screenshots, which display all of the available scenes.