Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, you can also speak with her husband as a way to avoid getting to church too early as a last step before the mansion.
I tried it your way and you can't click on the house near the Church after Flip out at the bar? Also if you don't Flip out at the bar avoiding Dulce by Not meeting her at the Church or Talking with her husband will still give you the Dream where she is a Woman

Silas Cou

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2023
I tried it your way and you can't click on the house near the Church after Flip out at the bar? Also if you don't Flip out at the bar avoiding Dulce by Not meeting her at the Church or Talking with her husband will still give you the Dream where she is a Woman
Yes, my mistake, if you flip out at the bar you can go to the church and then change your mind, the end result is the same if you go directly to the mansion.
Going to her house instead is just a way to not dream with Dulce specifically but by going that route you've already seen Iná, so no futa for you.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Curiosity brought me here. A game made with only 2 colours is unusual. Thanks for sharing.

zezuzuao

Feb 2, 2021
Caralho, eu não comento nunca, mas vou cascar uma pra esse cordel em homenagem ao dev só pq ele é BR. Dev, essa bronha é pra você!

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
I tried that and it didn't work
To get that dream, you need to go the entire day without speaking to a single woman. The easiest way of doing that is to flip out at the bar; that way, the owner will tell you where the house is. That will also make sure Iná doesn't talk to you and outright prevent you from going to the church, killing two birds with one stone.