Silas Cou

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2023
imagem promocional.png

Overview:
Embark on an enthralling journey within an inconspicuous village, where Heitor seeks to reclaim his rightful land, once held by an influential baron. Unlike his frustrated predecessors, it is his determination that keeps him steadfast in his quest to claim what is his.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-27
Release Date: 2024-03-26
Developer: AFGT - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2.h1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png
sreenshot2.jpg sreenshot1.jpg screenshot4-c.jpg screenshot3-c.jpg

Last edited:

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Unofficial Mac Build — The Cursed City Chronicles

Developer: AFGT -
Version: 0.1.0

DOWNLOAD
Mac:
[ note: build partially tested ]

• • • • •

enjoy.

thanks for sharing, Silas Cou.

cheers, all.

Last edited:

Silas Cou

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2023
Very short game for now but promising.
I like the simple graphics and the facts that there's many paths through the same part.
I wish you luck and success!
Thank you. Yes, the game is very short for now, one of the reasons being the different paths, most of which have unique scenes for each, so not much of the resources there were reusable.
The idea here is that the paths the player chooses will make a difference in earning the favor or wrath of the citizens.

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Bro i was going to say that the ilustrations reminded me of brasilian cordel ilustations when i saw "cachaça, licor, cerveja, heitor" kkkkkkkk, Eae irmão, vou dar uma jogada e depois passo aqui pra falar o que achei, boa sorte com o jogo!

Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
Looks interesting, I like the art style. Curious to see where it goes from here.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
The game looks really good so far. Looking forward to the next update!

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
Interesting art style, i feel like some shading might improve it. Will keep tabs on this one.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Interesting art. I liked that it wasn't just static sprites with two or facial expressions. Looking forward to the next installment. (y)

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
I played the game a few times with different choices but, never get the Futa dream? How can I get the Futa dream?

Silas Cou

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2023
Dev
I played the game a few times with different choices but, never get the Futa dream? How can I get the Futa dream?
Heitor will dream with the women he saw that day, so by exclusion that leaves us just one option (technically he can see Dulce and still get the futa dream but he should not see Dulce during her 'prayer').

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Heitor will dream with the women he saw that day, so by exclusion that leaves us just one option (technically he can see Dulce and still get the futa dream but he should not see Dulce during her 'prayer').
Maybe I am dumb but, could you please explain it again? I am trying to get the dream based on the pictures in the Folder Cena 5/desconhecida

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Unofficial Mac Build — The Cursed City Chronicles

Developer: AFGT -
Version: 0.1.1

DOWNLOAD
Mac:
[ note: build partially tested ]

• • • • •

enjoy.

cheers, all.

Silas Cou

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2023
For the futa dream you need to :
-Wake Up
-Flip out at the bar
-Not investigate at the church
-Go to sleep in the mansion
Yes, you can also speak with her husband as a way to avoid getting to church too early as a last step before the mansion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99