Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Hippie girl

Votes: 9 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
There's no NTR in the game.

We discussed some plans to include some non-MC sexual content in the future.

I'll spoil it now because LustFight seems to have lost all will to continue after this "glowing" reception. And I don't mean just with this project, I mean his old solo work too. This is the reason for the global supporter page purge.

So spoiler time:
A character would die, and this event would optionally be preceded by an NTR sex scene if you had that viewing option selected. And BTW before you accuse me of forcing this upon LF, this wasn't an idea that one of us forced upon the other. I don't think it was even my idea, but I can't say for sure. This scene would be a part of an upcoming villain introduction. The purpose of the NTR was to (optionally) enhance the horribleness of that event.

Sadly though, it seems quite likely that this will never see the light of day. LF has shared with me his utter disgust with his supporter base and total loss of will to continue delivering content after being met with this avalanche of criticism. And not just criticism, even personal attacks. Over an optional piece of possible future content. The internet is indeed a savage place.

If any of you have any supportive comments I think he needs to hear them. Because this is looking a lot like the end.
this should have explained before the storm explode maybe the people wouldnt be that angry a shame i dont like NTR but i dont want someone lost his interet in his work because internet rage
yep internet sometimes is scary

SikerDev

Feb 15, 2023
LustFight thought about NTR for a bit, then changed his mind about it when he realized what a shitstorm it would cause. Technically he hasn't broken any promises. But even the fact that he thought about it was apparently enough for people to come out of the woodwork to tell him what a fraud he was and how dishonest it is. Did he explicitly say "I promise to not even consider adding NTR"? No. Is there NTR in the game? No. Not under any definition.

This was never meant as something trying to appeal to a specific "harem" or "incest" audience. The goal was to add storytelling, an MC who had his own personality, character growth and and development, and drama. Hopefully this would lead to people who weren't purely harem lovers to consider picking the game up, and we figured existing harem lovers wouldn't mind some expanded story elements. The goal was to broaden the scope. Does this necessitate rape? No. But I felt a strength and an advantage of the adult VN format was the ability to show this kind of scene in graphic detail in a way that wouldn't fly in mainstream media. It was a tool no ordinary storyteller has in their arsenal, so I figured, why not use it to maximum effect? I feel it's absurd that it's fine to show heads flying off, but sexual acts? Oh no. I wanted to do away with this and I didn't feel bound by any conventions, and that was my mistake. I wasn't aware that existing supporters would super hate that idea because of what they felt they were promised. To me this was just a mission of bringing story content, not making harem and incest lovers happy. I didn't know anything was promised. Was this a mistake, and super dumb, in hindsight? Yes. Would I take on this project if I knew it meant focusing on catering to incest and harem lovers to the best of my ability? No.

We've failed and I take full responsibility for this. I just want to give the final speech before bowing out. LusFight never lied to anyone, so far. He said there would be no NTR and there is no NTR. There are no plans of adding NTR. In fact, there are no plans at all. Can we be done with this now?

Peace.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
To be fair, the way 'blood crazy' sounded I thought it was going to be some rapey zombies and a group of survivors trying to wait out the storm. The fact that 2 people were 'infected' with it before the game really gets going means it was headed that way. Also the massage scene where the mc just rapes his mom, out of nowhere, sort of set the tempo. Not sure where the ntr would fit in, would outsiders break into the secluded mansion or something? Is the disease/virus/curse something everyone has?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I didn't try this game because It's abandoned.
But I think I would have liked it.
That girl with short white hair on the banner looks hot.

If you do decide to make another game
I'll Definity try it :)

Anyway, Goodluck with whatever you choose to do dev

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
It's funny how I finished this game I would say it's a shame but I was never a big fan of Molly and her lesbian shit

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes