cancerer

Jul 23, 2021
Hmm i believe it's the lastest (0.9). Any way to check?
Downloaded from here, MEGA
Have you tried left clicking using mouse? I tried spacebar then it will show the flower vase description. Then tried clicking it with mouse, it works for me.

Zuell

Aug 16, 2017
yes there is! the latest version is currently the public version. next patreon version comes out end of this month and will be available for free a few weeks later.
I suppose this is the way of depravity and not obedience?, since all quests I have seem to be finished for this version.

Loving this game until now by the way :)

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Thank you! Yes, this is for the depravity route. It will be possible to do both eventually in future versions.

I suppose this is the way of depravity and not obedience?, since all quests I have seem to be finished for this version.

Loving this game until now by the way :)

johncenacenacena

Jul 6, 2017
getting a bug in the journal where the explanation of many of the quests is just a black box where the text should be. makes it difficult to remember what i'm trying to do. Also some quests not completed when they probably should be already (make her research the potion, make a face cream ones)

luvfest222

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone else having this problem? It so far only seems to be affecting Ondola, image_2024-03-17_140811540.png
EDIT: So I reinstalled it and it went away. Weird

Reactions: yura48

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Anyone else having this problem? It so far only seems to be affecting Ondola, View attachment 3452770
EDIT: So I reinstalled it and it went away. Weird
I think this bug only happens with certain Auburn hair-ed maids. I think it has something to do with the armature, but u dont need to reinstall, just restart the game if u have a maid that does this and it should work. Will be redoing the maid sprites and will address this at that point as well.
sorry about that!

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
getting a bug in the journal where the explanation of many of the quests is just a black box where the text should be. makes it difficult to remember what i'm trying to do. Also some quests not completed when they probably should be already (make her research the potion, make a face cream ones)
havent encountered this bug before, can you pls zip me your save file and share by private message?

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Looks like this bug has to do with updating the underlying node.js. We should have it fixed up for hte next release. Thanks for reporting it!

hkgpeanut

Oct 9, 2017
How much content had already in this game exactly? Like I pass the trial and it said something like this is all the content but you feel free to explore

Kinda not want to waste my time if there is no content?

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Thanks for playing!

Ok let's see, how much content is in the game... its not an easy question to answer but I will try.

I've heard that there is about 3-4 hours of content from players. If I speed run through it to test and debug it, I can do most of it in 1-2 hours.

Some other metrics:
Lewds--
*2 animated interactive sex scenes with the slavegirl (oral/anal) multiple outfits
*semi-Animated intro
*interactive spanking scene slave girl
*interactive paddling scene with maid (multiple hair styles, outfits, dialog and 2 different spanking tools)
*2 different animated stripping/humiliation scenes with the maid, multiple outfits, breast sizes, dialogs
*1 animated, interactive FAP-ping scene with the maid (multiple hair colors, dialog, costumes)

Semi-lewd--
*nude maids sprites and portraits
*naked statue of concubine
*humiliation/blackmail quests with the Baroness with depravity/obedience routes
*humiliation/blackmail quests with the Maid
*illustrated lore books

Other:
*~16 different animated interactive portraits with multiple emotions and talking animations
*~16 different animated sprites
*~dozen or so potions
*2 manipulation skills
*hundreds of variations of dialog depending on stats (reputation/affection, etc)
*~20,000 lines of javascript code written by me
*~5-600 common events
*dozens of plugins not written by me
*multiple commissioned songs
*procedurally generated NPCs each with 9 possible desires, 21 possible flaws, 9 weaknesses
*2 spells (not much use for these yet)
*14 different maps

Additionally, we have been investing heavily in back-end systems to make new content generation faster and easier. It is my goal to have a new animated, interactive lewd scene every update (~1 month).

We have one large new animated scene that will be ready for subscribers in about 1 week.

If you like the game and would like to see it grow, I would invite you to support us and we will continue to expand and improve. You can play it every couple of months and see nice new sections of content.

I would recommend subscribestar ( ) as the best method of support, as patreon is very iffy with their support of adult creators. Thanks!

How much content had already in this game exactly? Like I pass the trial and it said something like this is all the content but you feel free to explore

Kinda not want to waste my time if there is no content?

Reactions: Stoked6969

hkgpeanut

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks for playing!

Ok let's see, how much content is in the game... its not an easy question to answer but I will try.

I've heard that there is about 3-4 hours of content from players. If I speed run through it to test and debug it, I can do most of it in 1-2 hours.

Some other metrics:
Lewds--
*2 animated interactive sex scenes with the slavegirl (oral/anal) multiple outfits
*semi-Animated intro
*interactive spanking scene slave girl
*interactive paddling scene with maid (multiple hair styles, outfits, dialog and 2 different spanking tools)
*2 different animated stripping/humiliation scenes with the maid, multiple outfits, breast sizes, dialogs
*1 animated, interactive FAP-ping scene with the maid (multiple hair colors, dialog, costumes)

Semi-lewd--
*nude maids sprites and portraits
*naked statue of concubine
*humiliation/blackmail quests with the Baroness with depravity/obedience routes
*humiliation/blackmail quests with the Maid
*illustrated lore books

Other:
*~16 different animated interactive portraits with multiple emotions and talking animations
*~16 different animated sprites
*~dozen or so potions
*2 manipulation skills
*hundreds of variations of dialog depending on stats (reputation/affection, etc)
*~20,000 lines of javascript code written by me
*~5-600 common events
*dozens of plugins not written by me
*multiple commissioned songs
*procedurally generated NPCs each with 9 possible desires, 21 possible flaws, 9 weaknesses
*2 spells (not much use for these yet)
*14 different maps

Additionally, we have been investing heavily in back-end systems to make new content generation faster and easier. It is my goal to have a new animated, interactive lewd scene every update (~1 month).

We have one large new animated scene that will be ready for subscribers in about 1 week.

If you like the game and would like to see it grow, I would invite you to support us and we will continue to expand and improve. You can play it every couple of months and see nice new sections of content.

I would recommend subscribestar ( ) as the best method of support, as patreon is very iffy with their support of adult creators. Thanks!
Ok so I guess I have tried most of it, however:
1. I should have completed the make tea+potion side quest, but only the tea part is completed after I give it to the maid, while I try to use the potion on the table, nothing happen
2. I understand part of the main quest for baroness is onhold in this version, but when I try to make another set of cream/tea/potion. I find that there are no spare ingredient for Fairy Mushroom (the one use it on active), is this a softlock or there is a way to get that?

Consider this type of game fit my kink I really want to support it but right now I just frustrated by it.

Also, can we change the font type of Greely journal/diary? It is really hard to read

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
you can get more fairy mushrooms here:
1711293219901.png
I will create regenerative ingredients in subsequent versions.

I understand and appreciate your frustration. However, if you think its frustrating to play, I can assure you its 1000 times more frustrating to code and debug!

I don't make any money off of this (operating at significant loss in cash, but mostly a loss of 1000s of hours of my time). The only thing that keeps me going is the small amount of fans I have and my compulsive obsession with completing this game.

You can support my game or not, but when people make token contributions to development it lets me know people value the work I do. Ultimately I think in the plethora of free games environment, we need to vote with our dollars and show creators what kind of content we want.

However, just you providing feedback and playing the game is appreciated as well.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes