• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Can't get rid of the following maid. Punishment was also bugged? It like some other things kept looping and when I finally click no, it backs all the way out and keeps the overlay.
What things kept looping? How was punishment bugged?

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Those lewd drawing were easy to find... except number 4 that damn piece of shit i gave up after going left and right for almost a whole hour.

Edit: In fact i have the 7 drawings, i searched for something i already had cause the quest didn't count one of them :confused:

Last edited:

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
What things kept looping? How was punishment bugged?
So when I went to talk to the handmaiden, whenever I try to leave dialogue, she'll disappear and it'll go back to the standard camera but even though I wanted to leave dialogue, it keeps pulling up the interaction with her. I say for around a minute repeatedly saying farewell before finally getting out of the interaction.

The punishment kept giving me the instructions for how to go through with punishing the maid. I couldn't click anything other than yes and no, yes would look the instructions while no instantly brought me out of the punishment. The buttoms for it remain on screen even after quitting out and loading back in so I kind of just restarted.

Still cant get rid of the maid.

At least to me, it's not world ending. I'm just running around looking at stuff to get a better feel of the game. These are the only two things I've come across and it could be due to being on Joiplay. A smaller note is that the castle and outside of the castle lag but again, that's likely on my end rather than yours.

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v0.10.1 doesn't make sense to me.

the progression from 0.9 should be 0.9.1 or 1.0
I actually struggled with this... the logic is this: major game updates (usually monthly) get a new version number, this started with 0.1, then 0.2, etc. If I modify the update (usually to fix bugs) I add a new period, so this would be ver 0.9.1, 0.9.2, etc

1.0, however, is usually reserved for when you are releasing a completed version of the game, its not perfect but has a beginning, middle and end. We havene't reached that point yet, so 1.0 wouldnt make sense. Hence we have version 0.10 and will have version 0.11 and 0.12, etc.

I've already released a bug fix for the current version, so the latest version is 0.10.1.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: jokaaa

NewGuy2020

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Please, change in-game font. To hard read non-english players....
This is on my radar, the font is a nice choice for me for the game and I like it. However, it is a common complaint, especially for non-english speakers. I'm looking for a way of implementing an in-game font-switch to a simpler font.

Is it only the journal font that is hard to read? or the main font as well?

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
I actually struggled with this... the logic is this: major game updates (usually monthly) get a new version number, this started with 0.1, then 0.2, etc. If I modify the update (usually to fix bugs) I add a new period, so this would be ver 0.9.1, 0.9.2, etc

1.0, however, is usually reserved for when you are releasing a completed version of the game, its not perfect but has a beginning, middle and end. We havene't reached that point yet, so 1.0 wouldnt make sense. Hence we have version 0.10 and will have version 0.11 and 0.12, etc.

I've already released a bug fix for the current version, so the latest version is 0.10.1.

Hope that helps!
There's no one way to do software versioning and there will always be someone who think you should have done it in a different way. But here's a nice reference on

Reactions: NewGuy2020

yura48

Oct 19, 2019
This is on my radar, the font is a nice choice for me for the game and I like it. However, it is a common complaint, especially for non-english speakers. I'm looking for a way of implementing an in-game font-switch to a simpler font.

Is it only the journal font that is hard to read? or the main font as well?
Only the font of the magazine.

Reactions: NewGuy2020
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes