Danielcpu

May 14, 2022
wonder is we get to play as a female protagonist or even male protagonist that is the one that doing the ntr

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I'm unsure whether that's American humour or something, however, pretty sure food goes on a countertop, not into the sink ... unless if it's garbage food then I understand :KEK:

1685252258061.png

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
From what I'm seeing, 90% of the "criticisms" about my game are pretty simple to resolve. That is good.

Is the sex all pixel/sprite scenes or will there be a lot of full-art sex?
Just pixel art for now, but I plan to add some non-pixel scenes as well.

I'm unsure whether that's American humour or something, however, pretty sure food goes on a countertop, not into the sink ... unless if it's garbage food then I understand :KEK:

View attachment 2655550
Oh, my vocabulary isn't so vast yet.

Last edited:

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
Played it, first scenes are purely pixel and are pretty good. (Idk if people here have played Henteria Chronicles but its similar in a sense)

But holy Jesus what's the point of having a run setting when you can't run at all? Need a skip text, faster loading rooms or just simply load the full map (if this is a problem where you want to hide the scenes then that's fine just at least don't go overboard with every room in the game)

Seems like 2 people already gave this a review because of these issues including lack of content, pretty harsh considering it's still a demo/prologue atm but I fully agree with the slowness overall.

Jkloient

Jun 8, 2020
Its just tooooo slow, cant skip anything ,and walking like old lady, Im sure dont want waste so much time on walking or scene change

Mr.Croft

Jan 17, 2021
By ntr you mean that mc's LI will cheat on him after they get serious (or something) or before that?

Reactions: Gudil

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
By ntr you mean that mc's LI will cheat on him after they get serious (or something) or before that?
Hard to say, at the moment, I would say before that, but it could be that things get serious between them.

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
From what it looks like, all the women that were introduced to us in this sample is going to eventually get corrupted so everyone, including the MC, is going to get NTR'ed. Which if I am right then this is going to be a pretty big game in scope. I really hope the dev goes ham on the story and holds nothing back.

Reactions: inatari

inatari

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Played it, first scenes are purely pixel and are pretty good. (Idk if people here have played Henteria Chronicles but its similar in a sense)

But holy Jesus what's the point of having a run setting when you can't run at all? Need a skip text, faster loading rooms or just simply load the full map (if this is a problem where you want to hide the scenes then that's fine just at least don't go overboard with every room in the game)

Seems like 2 people already gave this a review because of these issues including lack of content, pretty harsh considering it's still a demo/prologue atm but I fully agree with the slowness overall.
Well, I don't care too much about the reviews. I mean, just look at the reactions in the thread. About the slowness, I will fix this in the next update :)

Reactions: HyperV

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
I just thought of something pretty cool. It would be pretty groovy by the end of the story, after being betrayed by everyone he loves, the MC joins forces with the Goblins and becomes the Goblin King and exact his revenge on the village. Which would give the player a somewhat rare game where the MC succeeds in having a satisfactory revenge for getting NTR'ed

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Well, I don't care too much about the reviews. I mean, just look at the reactions in the thread. About the slowness, I will fix this in the next update :)
Maybe one personal recommendation would be adding either an option to skip the intro or provide a save game that does the same thing.
Primarily for those of us that have a tendency of deleting things from storage after a while and more likely than not forget to backup the save files. Nothing against the intro, however, it's quite lengthy if it has to be redone.

Mr.Croft

Jan 17, 2021
Hard to say, at the moment, I would say before that, but it could be that things get serious between them.
Oh.. then it mostly not my thing.. i really liked the art though :love:. But good luck with developing.
Maybe your next game be without ntr :p

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I hope so, ntr is only hot if there is a relationship, without the cheating is only corruption(only my personal opinion...)

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes