RPGM - The Corruption of the Village [v0.4] [Inatari Tales]

1. 2.00 star(s)

KaltesHerz

2 stars and yes i'm taking into account its a very early release

first the game moves stupidly slow. i was using an outside app to force the game into super speed I could go take a wicked dump in less time than it takes to move across the screen

you will literally spend more time moving and changing rooms than in dialogue next scene changes are also extremely slow, just entering into a room is very frustrating because of how slow scene changes are.

i get why the dev wanted to hide rooms but many other games have done the same and not made it stupidly slow like it is in this game

as for the game play etc, not much to see really, the story as it is right now is cliche'
    it might get better, it might get worse, but most likely it will stay the same, just,,, meh
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Okcrk

There are no animations and very little art right now but I am not sure what people are expecting of a 0.1 version anyway.

The start is rather slow but the game looks very promising.

I like that some of the future tags are already included so I know what to expect from the game.

My only complaints are movement speed which is really slow, even with the autorun setting on, and the number of rooms and areas that you need to transition into while traveling and exploring. Some paths could be a bit more streamlined but I get the immersion part is included so I guess that is fine, at least if the movement speed gets increased a bit.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ErnestoQSP

First of all, I LOVE ntr games. Secondly, I like it when corruption happens slowly and we do not immediately rush into debauchery... But this game makes EVERYTHING SLOW.
    1) The initial price is godlessly delayed. Half an hour will pass before something interesting starts happening. And before the game itself STARTS, IT WILL TAKE A WHOLE HOUR (and I still skipped some dialogues)
    2) The game is full of useless and not funny dialogues. In many NTR games there are dialogues that would immerse the characters in life to contrast with the hentai scenes. But there are just a lot of debts that can be cut out and the game will only benefit from this. They don't lead to anything, they're not funny, they just exist and they infuriate.
    3) A solution with closed rooms, I can understand that we would not see what is happening there... But it's not worth it. This further lengthens the whole process. And the author seems to be deliberately confusing in places, so that you would step more into rooms in which there is nothing.
    This is what came to my mind after the game. There are sooo many problems with artificially tightening everything. I like the concept itself, I see the potential... But as for me, the first hour of the game needs to be redone because it looks more like torture. Every time another useless scene started, I asked myself one question: "Why am I playing this?" that's why I started downloading another game in parallel...
  4. 5.00 star(s)

YatoSensei

Review as of v0.3.8

This game is absolutely incredible! The dev has fixed it up so much after the 0.1 version and I just had to come back and give this a 5 star rating!

The story and the progression of the corruption is very nice and slow. The gals look quite lovely and the guys getting to them are great!

Hope we can see more and more updates from this! Keep rocking Dev!

Highly recommend playing this one!
  5. 1.00 star(s)

HikariNova

okay so i played for the use od the word played this for roughly 16 minutes and of those 16 minutes it was roughly around 13-14 minutes dialogue/cutscenes and the last was limited wondering around and you can't even go 30 seconds without running into black loading screen even if they lasted only a second or 2 but for every room and the map makes this feel like something you would find from the late 90's or early 00's X_X kudo's to anyone who actually made it past the slog that's the beginning but when i'm wasting most of the time in a game just reading text i get annoyed i want to play a game not waste time with what's basically a extended cutscene with limited playability that is at least the first 16 or so minutes of this 'game'
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Nefurien

I'm giving it 5 stars because it has a lot of potential.

There was a lot of attention paid to the village/world design and the game in general. Many characters and the fact that it's "slow" is not a flaw at all in a netorare game. The only flaw I actually found is the loading when opening a door. This makes exploring houses rather cumbersome, but maybe it will be fixed in the future.

Otherwise the hybrid of 2DCG and pixel art is very nice.

I look forward to seeing how it progresses.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

EnterYourNameHere

There is pretty much no content to correctly review the game so I will review only this what I have and not what the game could be.

Cons
    1. Pretty much no used tags are ingame. Do not expect to see any of the tags ingame.
    2. Short loading screen after you changing a location, going inside and leaving a room.
    3. No dash.
    4. No text skip button.
    5. No way to hide the text.
    6. No content.
    7. Lots of text.

Pros
    1. Hidden rooms. Means you dont see what is inside a room if you dont enter the room / try to open the door. Thats a good start for a netorare game.

Spare your time, its not worth yet.