• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kalson

Jun 27, 2021
Oh thanks for letting me know that, it actually took longer than I expected. I just known and completed the game yesterday. now this game become one of my fav. the good thing is that the game update quite frequently :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Reactions: ciccio76

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Oh thanks for letting me know that, it actually took longer than I expected. I just known and completed the game yesterday. now this game become one of my fav. the good thing is that the game update quite frequently :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:
Don't worry, it's worth the wait:4Head:

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Is there plans to add CG's for Akane and Julia? Mainly the early ones
If I remember correctly, there are already some scenes of Akane and Juvia with CG, but I imagine there will be more, but as they are secondary characters they will take a little longer than Yui, Marin and Violet (who are the main girls).

Maybe Akane will receive more content in a row, because she is a poll she was first as the favorite secondary character of the public, but Juvia was sixth or fifth, so I guess her content will be slower.

But anyway if you are a fan of Juvia you don't need to worry much, remember that she is a fundamental part to achieve Akane's corruption and also supports Yui and Marin's corruption, so soon Juvia will have a little more content and prominence.

will the next update be a major update or not?
Yes, it will be a major update. What is not clear to me is how it will be released, because the next update is divided into two parts, one that came out a few days ago, and the other that will come out in the middle of the month.

I don't know if Inatari is going to wait to release both parts together, or will release the first part and then the second part.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
If I remember correctly, there are already some scenes of Akane and Juvia with CG, but I imagine there will be more, but as they are secondary characters they will take a little longer than Yui, Marin and Violet (who are the main girls).

Maybe Akane will receive more content in a row, because she is a poll she was first as the favorite secondary character of the public, but Juvia was sixth or fifth, so I guess her content will be slower.

But anyway if you are a fan of Juvia you don't need to worry much, remember that she is a fundamental part to achieve Akane's corruption and also supports Yui and Marin's corruption, so soon Juvia will have a little more content and prominence.
No problem it is a good thing that Juvia works as a catalyst for the other girls corruption instead of pick_one:[cursed seal, blackmail, debt] that 99% of the other games do

Reactions: ktez and wiijay

legend forever

Apr 5, 2024

Yes, it will be a major update. What is not clear to me is how it will be released, because the next update is divided into two parts, one that came out a few days ago, and the other that will come out in the middle of the month.

I don't know if Inatari is going to wait to release both parts together, or will release the first part and then the second part.
ohhh lets wait for both than I will play cause this game teasing method is way too much just like mother and a wife game I mean so much teasing yet no sex till now

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
No problem it is a good thing that Juvia works as a catalyst for the other girls corruption instead of pick_one:[cursed seal, blackmail, debt] that 99% of the other games do
That's one of the reasons why I also like Juvia, although I think one of the reasons why she's not as popular as the other secondary girls is because she's already corrupted.

This game has a very good corruption and it attracted a lot of fans of that genre, that's why the secondary characters that are not corrupted like Akane or Himari were the ones who were in the first places.

ohhh lets wait for both than I will play cause this game teasing method is way too much just like mother and a wife game I mean so much teasing yet no sex till now
I do that, I wait for a couple of updates to come together (maybe 2 or 3) then play

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

Changelog:
  • Added a new animated Glory Hole scene:
    • 2 animation variations
  • A new animated scene of Akane has been added
  • A new CG2D scene of Violet has been added:
    • 3 artwork variations (Regular Art, Violet standing, Grandpa standing)
  • One new main quest
  • New maps.
  • Added about 60 minutes.
  • A few bug fixes, and minor tweaks

GinSchiffer

Sep 18, 2022
Just have patience and control my friend, at least I can resist because the part that interests me is the gloryhole, and for this version is not complete.
oh i thought the gloryhole completed with 0.4
i can only hope HC3 update soon... so i can go there n forget about this for awhile x_x

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Update worth playing? And by worth playing I mean any substantive Yui/Marin story progression?

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Update worth playing? And by worth playing I mean any substantive Yui/Marin story progression?
Nope,only Akane and Juvia got scenes in this update, Yui's scene is going to be released in 2 weeks.

It is already leaked so i'm not gonna tell you not to play it, but this v0.4 is the shortest Update i've ever seen in any game, it's basically 20 minutes of nothingness where you're drunk half the time therefore you cannot sprint, so you're just wobbling from one cutscene to anoter, and even those cutscenes are okay at best. The story itself is not bad, but it's clear that this is just a setup for the next version that's gonna be released a few weeks from now.

Last edited:

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
oh i thought the gloryhole completed with 0.4
Only started the event with scenes for Akane and Juvia, but Yui's scene (and maybe with Marin) will come for the next update.

I wouldn't have a problem playing this update though because I like Akane and Juvia. Knowing me I'm going to be pissed when the event gets cut in half hahah

I wish...it's still more than a week and the HC Updates rarely get leaked so if you're not a patron then it's basically 5 weeks for you.
View attachment 3609119

My honest reaction after reading this:
View attachment 3609112 View attachment 3609115 View attachment 3609116 View attachment 3609117
One thing that I find curious and makes me laugh at the same time, is that every time N_taii says "the update will be released at the beginning of the month" it always ends up coming out in the middle of the month hahaha, (I don't know about you, but for me the beginning of the month is from the 1st to the 12th.)

But at the same time we know that N_taii is always about delaying the release a bit to add last minute details or test the game thoroughly. So he can be forgiven

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes