• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I mean, it's wouldn't be that worth getting the update now, it was released with only half of its content. Dev will release the second part with the rest of the content in about 2-3 weeks.
Yeah, I've always been chill about the updates. Waiting for a month is fine but wouldn't say no to a leak.

Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm noticing that Inatari is recommending that you should now subscribe to Subscribestar rather than Patreon. I don't know much about that platform, from what little I know is that it gives a lot of freedoms to its creators unlike Patreon (that explains why I found a lot of bestiality content, loli, shota, etc, when I was checking the page).

With that in mind, it's possible that Inatari for future games may want to include stronger genres (like the ones I mentioned before) and maybe stronger or more sensitive themes.

Although for the moment I feel more comfortable on Patreon, if he asks for it I will move to Subscribe. Which surely for his second game he's going to ask for that.
Yes, It also opens up for Incest wink wink!

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Yes, It also opens up for Incest wink wink!
Something tells me that Inatari was left wanting to include incest in the game (remember that the relationship between Grandpa and Violet is considered more inseki than incest).

Likewise I think Patreon allows incest, at least I've played some Patreon games that has incest.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Something tells me that Inatari was left wanting to include incest in the game (remember that the relationship between Grandpa and Violet is considered more inseki than incest).

Likewise I think Patreon allows incest, at least I've played some Patreon games that has incest.
Patreon will straight up ban you for incest if they find out you have it.
- But yeah, subscribestar will allow him, shota, incest, loli and bestiality which opens up the scope for his next project.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Patreon will straight up ban you for incest if they find out you have it.
- But yeah, subscribestar will allow him, shota, incest, loli and bestiality which opens up the scope for his next project.
I see, I guess those games I mentioned don't mention incest directly or I don't know how they could be on Patreon.

Likewise objectively speaking, I stand by my thought that Inatari wanted to include incest but because of Patreon regulations can't, plus there are no characters to do incest.

Maybe Himari with Kema? What I do think can happen is that for his second game we will have incest and maybe shota or loli.

Reactions: Zellemate

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Dunno where do you see incest or even potential incest in this game. Grandpa is not blood related to mother. MC won't ever do anything with mom and is not related to any girl. There is no blood conection between characters at all. Incest fits poorly into games focused on NTR as NTR is pretty grounded in reality while incest is mostly fantasy. Patreon is just too unpredictable and restrictive and non-con is always a possible choice in such games. Paypal and creditors are the single biggest issue erotic market is facing. Hope Subscribestar will grow decently.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Dunno where do you see incest or even potential incest in this game. Grandpa is not blood related to mother. MC won't ever do anything with mom and is not related to any girl. There is no blood conection between characters at all. Incest fits poorly into games focused on NTR as NTR is pretty grounded in reality while incest is mostly fantasy. Patreon is just too unpredictable and restrictive and non-con is always a possible choice in such games. Paypal and creditors are the single biggest issue erotic market is facing. Hope Subscribestar will grow decently.
Also, incest ruins eroges most than any other trope

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
It's true and it's like you say, that's why I said that in the game there is no character that can apply incest, and we can't really be sure if Inatari wanted to add incest, only he can tell us if he was planning to do that or not, and unfortunately for us it doesn't happen much around here hahaha.

But when I read that he prefers to use Suscriberstar, a part of me thought that maybe he wanted to include something like incest or any other genre that is not allowed on Patreon.

And as for characters, as I said it's just my guess that Inatari wanted incest for the game (until he confirms it all remains just a guess). But we can't rule out that maybe he had a character planned for that, either a brother of Ryu who wouldn't mind having sex with his mother, or Kema himself who gives me the impression that he is the typical man that as long as he can have sex he doesn't care if it's even with his own mother.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Also, incest ruins eroges most than any other trope
Curiousity enough it is still one of the most sought after and famous genres hahaha. But in a way I know what you mean.

In my opinion it's not that it completely ruins everything, but it's a somewhat difficult genre to write without falling into too many cliches or very similar plots, it's almost the same thing that happens many times with the NTR, cliches and very similar plots that can make the genre become something annoying and tiresome.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
It turns off and on the lighting FX from light emitting sources e.g. lamps and fireplaces etc.
Now I read other comments, the default is disabled because it causes bugs for some operating systems, it shouldn't be a problem for Windows, so I will activate it.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes