• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 12, 2021
Really like what we have so far. Curious to know how the art was drawn/generated :) Will be keeping an eye on this as it develops :D
Thanks! A big part of the artwork is AI generated on Leonardo AI. I also have a background in graphic design and in illustration, though, so that helps obviously in making it come together.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
is there a route where the mc gets to be a dom futa? or is it only sissy trans stuff
There should be one I think, I mean if you noticed the outing scene where you chat with your GF after doing makeup, she talk to you about names and persona and you made up 3 different styles. 2 of them (1 is more Dom.. probably Hera) already look like will fit Dom path.
Well in the end it will still depend on your choices, like rejecting flirts and touches from people.

Sep 12, 2021
if you wanna try for another audience, you can post it on tfgames.site
put it under feminization, mtf and shemale.

good game. i think i see much potential from this.
Thanks! I'm will be putting it on tfgames, I'm fairly sure I knew of that place before this one. I kind of wanted the subscribestar page to be approved first, but they're taking forever with that, so I'll probably put it on there later today.

Reactions: LadyBoyJay

2007xn

Feb 21, 2020
Absolutely love the "also here" side "wisdoms" lol. Sadly the discord link has expired and there isn't a Patreon setup. Would love to support if there is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hopjesvlamonster
Sep 12, 2021
Hi everyone! I’ve released C1W1.5 today. I’ve said earlier that the idea would be to release full weeks at a time, but during development I discovered it was going to be better to go: week (work, sports, life) as a release and then the weekend/event as a separate release. Also, I’ve decided to start a Patreon for now, and hopefully that won’t run into any problems. Patrons will receive early access (2 weeks) to new releases. C1W2 is up there now.

I’ve got a lot of thoughts and ideas about this update and things currently in the game. I will go into detail on those on the Patreon, but for now I just want to mention the plans going forward as of right now:
There’s two ‘parts’ of development I consider: the story moving forward, and adding to the existing story. I don’t like the idea of releasing an update that doesn’t add a new part of the story (so no new week or weekend, no new playable content), so for now the focus is on that: continuation of the story until Chapter 1 is complete. That means that stuff like the little paperclip ‘also here’ buttons, the wardrobe and what have you will mainly remain underdeveloped, as they take a lot of time to really make into what I envision for them. Once Chapter 1 is complete, I do intend on doing a big update on existing stuff like that before moving on to Chapter 2.

Anyway, thank you all for playing and your support, I hope you enjoy the new update and I apologize it was just the minor update - week 2 will be released on publicly on the 7th of December.

Reactions: LadyBoyJay
Sep 12, 2021
I loved this! Is there a discord server we can discuss it on?
There is! I updated the link in the opening post. I haven't done anything to make the channel a proper channel yet I'm afraid, but I'm on there every day if you want to ask me something. I live in the Amsterdam timezone.

do you turn into full one female or is that planned at all?
This is definitely something that's likely to be in the game, but don't expect it until very late into it. It would be more of a 'final' event than something that could happen earlier. As with all 'future' notes, though, that's subject to change.

Will we not have ntr in the future?
I'm not entirely sure if that question means you do or do not want it, but there are (as with most: optional) cuckold/ntr paths down the line.

Will there be Pregnancy?
Very doubtful. Maybe in the far future when the bulk of the game is done, it could be like a bonus chapter, but for the first couple of chapters at least I simply don't see how it would realistically make it into the story.

Have you thought about opening a patron rather then a subscribestar as the approval process would be easier and you could do basically all the same things
Yes, I've opened a patreon now! I've read a lot about adult creators of similar games being kicked off Patreon, so I was really hesitant to do so, but with Subscribestar apparently being run by a single intern, I've decided to create one. Really wanted a platform to communicate and welcome supporters. So yay!!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheContest-C1W1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
If a "friend" ever..: 'Hey! I know! This year, why don't we...'
:unsure:: "LOL. No. You win. Why couldn't we just have a race or something?":HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
I am at week 1 and i have the followign options

Work - 1.3 Planning a visit - Not clickable
Sports - 1.3 ??? - Not clickable
1.4 ??? - Clickable but have " Error: the passage "sports_4" does not exist "
Life - 1.3 Toys R Us - Not clickable

Is this the end of the content for now?

Aug 7, 2017

Same here, but only happend depending on choice in the sport event. I tried again with Tim, and it worked

Sep 12, 2021

Well errors aren't supposed to happen. The end of this update is after the event that happens in week 1.

If you could be more specific in where/how exactly the error occurs, I could look into it. I'm afraid I have no idea where it happens now. You have to do 1.3 before you can do sports 1.3, but if life isn't clickable either then something's going wrong.

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Here is a save file

I selected cody instead of Tim. I also got message previously that the sporting event was moved forward.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes