styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
so is there any way to avoid the mom bringing strangers home if you want to actually fuck her? i've got her at 60 love 60 lust yet she won't even let me eat her out and the only serum choice is to let strangers come and fuck her...

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Why my saves from 5.3.1b are not accepted into 5.3.2? Is there some way to do it?
5.3.1 saves won't work
External saves and auto-saves from previous versions aren't working, nor are external saves from the current version. So once you save and quit, you are unable to reload. However, it seems that auto-saves from the current version will load fine. I just can't change browsers, as I'm unable to load the downloaded saves.

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Did someone figured how to trigger Shemale transformation ? I triggered trans, have large brest and penis as mentioned in change logs, but nothing happens.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
re: Why are old Saves being marked as "too old and incompatible".
There is a logic issue in the code that automatically tries to patch older Saves (when they are being loaded) so that the save is compatible with the variable structure of the latest release, this bug has been reported to the Developer.

RE: Where are the game's (internal) Saves stored?
The (internal) Saves are stored in your web-browser's Local Storage cache (this is similar to but not the same as Cookies)

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
NTR, while it isn't right to use that word, is extremely optional and unnatural, only someone that is forcing it can achieve it, it would only need a choice at the start of the game IF you didn't have to force it, but that John would be advancing towards that route with time.

Sissyfication is even more optional, this game doesn't have a sissy character from the start, only the MC can become a sissy and no one of the other characters will force you or even try to make you into a sissy, same as bimbo.
You seem to be confusing "optional" with "avoidable"... at the moment neither "NTR" (or the F95 definition of NTR at least) nor sissyfication is optional; if you play the game without using the 'back' button or save-skumming, you will be forced into loads of NTR and sissyfication events, that doesn't give the player the choice of saying no

Vikki Parris

Nov 20, 2017
so is there any way to avoid the mom bringing strangers home if you want to actually fuck her? i've got her at 60 love 60 lust yet she won't even let me eat her out and the only serum choice is to let strangers come and fuck her...
You could always take it, ya know, by force.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Is it possible to dose Ms. Dee with the serum?
I chose to save the initial one so not sure if that stonewalled me or not

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I am so ready to get some kind of action with Ms. Dee, she's been a cocktease long enough! >:\

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You seem to be confusing "optional" with "avoidable"... at the moment neither "NTR" (or the F95 definition of NTR at least) nor sissyfication is optional; if you play the game without using the 'back' button or save-skumming, you will be forced into loads of NTR and sissyfication events, that doesn't give the player the choice of saying no
Being a tad disingenuous here... All the content is optional.
You are even given the option of making the Player Character's transformations optional, and how quickly they will take to occur.
Everything else is based on character stats, which are affected by the choices you make from the beginning and throughout, like an RPG.

Also, no NTR in the game. The Player Character doesn't get into any relationships that are anything more than what amounts to fuck-buddies. Even with the mother and sister.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
It's absolutely optional, really for the "NTR" you need to decide to suck John and then later on try to dose him while being submissive, you can just ignore John if you want to because nothing will happen. If you are talking about the random events then it is even more weird because the relationships that you are developing in this game aren't the type to actually call it that, you are just corrupting people. However I share that it would be better to have more control about how you are corrupting them and that it's not necessary that they become sluts.

On another point I don't know what game are you playing to say that sissyfication isn't optional when you can LOCK YOUR GENDER. Exactly how in the world do you find that not being optional. It's even an option at the start of the game!.

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
It's absolutely optional, really for the "NTR" you need to decide to suck John and then later on try to dose him while being submissive, you can just ignore John if you want to because nothing will happen. If you are talking about the random events then it is even more weird because the relationships that you are developing in this game aren't the type to actually call it that, you are just corrupting people. However I share that it would be better to have more control about how you are corrupting them and that it's not necessary that they become sluts.

On another point I don't know what game are you playing to say that sissyfication isn't optional when you can LOCK YOUR GENDER. Exactly how in the world do you find that not being optional. It's even an option at the start of the game!.
Talking about the mother events in regard to "NTR" (and again, I mean the F95 'anyone other then the MC fucking girls that the MC fucks' kind of NTR, not netorare NTR), and before you say that is a choice, given that you cannot progress the mothers story without it, it isn't really optional.

Again, avoidable, not optional... all the sissyfication events (events that turn you into a sissy) still happen, you can just avoid becoming one at the very last minute... you cannot lock your gender, you can say no when a dream happens that would change your gender.

Reactions: Julius

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Talking about the mother events in regard to "NTR" (and again, I mean the F95 'anyone other then the MC fucking girls that the MC fucks' kind of NTR, not netorare NTR), and before you say that is a choice, given that you cannot progress the mothers story without it, it isn't really optional.
It's both a choice, and optional.
You can clearly see what is going to happen when you choose to dose her. She'll be bringing guys home to fuck, all because YOU chose to push her into that mental state.
Nobody forced you, the game doesn't force you, you chose to turn her into the town slut.

Ava has no "story" when you're dosing her. Nor does Dakota.
The story relating to them, is you choosing to use them as unwitting test subjects for a dangerous chemical substance that affects an individual's mental state, allowing them to be pushed toward their fantasies. That's it.
Everything that they do, is because you took the available option of experimenting on them.

Again, avoidable, not optional... all the sissyfication events (events that turn you into a sissy) still happen, you can just avoid becoming one at the very last minute...
They are entirely avoidable, every character has a Dominant stat, just like the lust and love stats. It can go up, and down.
For the Player Character, it's excessively easy to get the Dom stat up, and to stay there, which makes it even more of an option to get any sissy/bimbo content.

you cannot lock your gender, you can say no when a dream happens that would change your gender.
At this point you are either trolling, or need your eyes tested.
There's an option, on the sidebar, called GENDER LOCK. It's a toggle option, on or off.
It's with the same sidebar options that allow you to choose pictures or paper-doll for the avatar image.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017

Again, avoidable, not optional... all the sissyfication events (events that turn you into a sissy) still happen, you can just avoid becoming one at the very last minute... you cannot lock your gender, you can say no when a dream happens that would change your gender.
... because someone has already responded you almost everything I don't think it's necessary that I do it, but really, tell me what events are pushing you to become a sissy.

There is only 1 event in which you will end with a chastity device (No I don't count Diana because if you fail her sex scene you are asking for it) that you can take off almost inmediately, and being submissive in itself shouldn't be related to being pushed to become a sissy, because it's different, I truly hope that the creator adds as a requirement to become a sissy that you have a chastity device on you when you sleep while being submissive.

Reactions: Vikki Parris

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
It's both a choice, and optional.
You can clearly see what is going to happen when you choose to dose her. She'll be bringing guys home to fuck, all because YOU chose to push her into that mental state.
Nobody forced you, the game doesn't force you, you chose to turn her into the town slut.
The only choice there is not to give her the next dose. But the point where there is no actual choice is what you want do do with her next. There should be an option where can either make her into a) the town slut or b) into your personal slut. Having multiple ways to use a dose not if you use it or not would be quite welcome.

Vikki Parris

Nov 20, 2017
is their some kind of wiki for this game
im a little lost on the entire raping mother in her room events not sure if that's the right thing to do
Go ahead and rape your family bro, you know you want to, do it, feel the power of the rape.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
There is not unfortunately, that's the only way to progress beyond being able to finger her, anything else would be rape.

is their some kind of wiki for this game
im a little lost on the entire raping mother in her room events not sure if that's the right thing to do
Yeah you're kinda not supposed to do that, hence why she's unhappy about it, you are supposed to continously dose her, after I think 3 doses you are able to finger her and without consequences, fourth dose and it's blowjobs, five doses and it's fucking, five doses and it's threesomes with the sister as long as you also have her dosed up to the fucking around the house stage. While her happiness is very low she won't do any of these things, so do stuff like massage her shoulders and kiss her cheek to build her up again. Make drugs to build your stamina to 20 first however.

You can dose her either when she's in the kitchen during friday, saturday or sunday early morning, or when she's alone in the living room on the newest build.

Reactions: ctrl
3.90 star(s) 70 Votes