• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I agree with all the points you made but especially this one. In these sort of games, it's good game design to have the player's downfall inevitable unless the player meets certain requirements. It's the opposite in The Company, and doing nothing will turn you into an alpha dom and you have to be a facilitator of your own downfall. That's just bad game design.

Another issue I had with it is that your relationship with characters isn't reflected in 95% of interactions. Take, for instance, the Bad John route we were talking about. In specific scenes, Penny will humiliate and taunt the main character. But if you choose "spend time with Penny" or choose to have lunch with her or bump into her in the halls, she acts like everything is totally fine between y'all. And that issue exists for pretty much every character. I know it's a lot of work to write so many different variations of dialogue, but tons of other devs have done it so it clearly isn't impossible.
Yeah I think the same, but in favor of the creator it is a lot of work having to work on a lot of changes depending on the sex of the character (male, sissy, trans, female, bimbo) and things like that.

This game has many good ideas, but they are hard to make into practise, that's why people get very hyped with some updates but most of the times people feel that it doesn't achieve those expectations.

Reactions: swells3674

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
well you can all wait till Wednesday and not be asshole and leak it ... it's not like he actively hides the finished product or just blatantly milks patrons like others ...

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
well you can all wait till Wednesday and not be asshole and leak it ... it's not like he actively hides the finished product or just blatantly milks patrons like others ...
You do know what website you're posting on, right?
Unless your username is literal and none of your posts are meant to be taken seriously.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
What do you mean? This was an honest question. Will the version just be for patreons or can everybody play it?
The pre-alphas are just for patrons, and they're not worth leaking because they come out too often and they are only really for testing purposes anyway. The alpha releases become public a week after the patron version is released, so in the case of 5.5 it will be publicly available next Tuesday.

what it does?
Gives you all of the clothes I think?
From the page:

• CHANELNUMBER5 - Start the game with John already turned into Chanel
  • XYZZYSPOON - Start the game at 20 maximum stamina
  • IDCLIP - Start the game with 9,999 days of birth control
  • GLITTERINGPRIZES - Start the game with $500,000
  • BLACKSHEEPWALL - Start the game with 30x MCS-1, MCS-2, and MCS-3
  • WHORUNBARTERTOWN - Start the game with 5,000x all lab materials
  • ZZTOP - Start the game with all clothing and toys unlocked

Reactions: Doktor7007

Westane

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2018
Alpha 5.5.0 is an incremental release, and incomplete version containing about 90% of Chapter 3. It will not be receiving a public release.

Alpha 6.0 will be the completed Chapter 3 content patch which will see a public release. Expected release date is the first half of January.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Alpha 5.5.0 is an incremental release, and incomplete version containing about 90% of Chapter 3. It will not be receiving a public release.

Alpha 6.0 will be the completed Chapter 3 content patch which will see a public release. Expected release date is the first half of January.
Que the whining :D

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017

Ah, my mistake.

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes