RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I bet you are waiting on that Bruske guy that can transform into a dog to start puting his moves on Tabi. Arent ya?! :eek:penedeyewink:;)
apparently you are... :p I'm waiting for tabi to take futa tabi's cock to our lovely purple winged fae... because she FORGOT the tether!

Reactions: ponyguy

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
True, but usually if you pick the dominant tabi you're on the way for that with the temperament stat.
Absolutely, most people will stick with a theme. It's just the person I was replying to seemed to think s/he needed to reload a save specifically to change that one choice. I just wanted to make it clear that it's the totality of choices which actually matters.

*EDIT to add
Oh yeah, and, slutty dominant Tabi ftw.

Reactions: ponyguy and Freki

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Just FYI, it is not just dependent on this one choice. That is one moment of many which impact the 'temperament' stat. Strong, dominant choices lower the stat while submissive or meek choices raise it.

In order to take the flyer, as UncleVT pointed out, the stat must be negative. So in the grand scheme of things, no one choice is all that important, just that in balance you choose more dominant actions.
Wait, so her temperament has to be negative? I assumed it had to be higher for her to be more dominant. Can it even go below zero? There were several times where I was given a choice with multiple yellow lines. And I think at least once a choice with only yellow lines. Though I may be misremembering. Keeping it that low seems kinda lame.
Would've preferred just having to reload a save for this. Game's fun, but I don't think I wanna replay it just to get my points right for this one scene. I guess save editor it is. :p
And submissive sex slave Tabi is my favorite. Just give in to everyone. It is your destiny. Futa, non-futa. I'm good with both. Now that's something I assume having an extra save is actually worth it. Time to explore both paths. :evilsmile:

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I thought the same, but then I tried with FuTabi and I discovered that she's magnificent too.
I completely believe you that those scenes are great. Thing is, I play games like this for the agency of the experience. Sooooooo... yeah.

Reactions: UncleVT

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Wait, so her temperament has to be negative? I assumed it had to be higher for her to be more dominant. Can it even go below zero? There were several times where I was given a choice with multiple yellow lines. And I think at least once a choice with only yellow lines. Though I may be misremembering. Keeping it that low seems kinda lame.
Yes, you absolutely can go negative in temperament. Higher means more submissive, lower means more dominant. Zero is essentially the boarder between the two.

Frequently, especially early on, there are points where you have two yellow options. One of them will net you a positive temperament stat, while the other will net you negative. The best example I can think of off the top of my head is really early when the guards catch you peeking on Sage and the prince in the bath. You have an option to be meek, or to slap the guard. Either choice impacts the stat, one plus and one minus. Pretty obvious which is which.

It's important to note that slutty and temperament are not necessarily related. On my personal preferred play-through, I wind up with a temperament stat in the area of around -15 or so and a sluttyness stat well over 40. Boring, it is not.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yes, you absolutely can go negative in temperament. Higher means more submissive, lower means more dominant. Zero is essentially the boarder between the two.

Frequently, especially early on, there are points where you have two yellow options. One of them will net you a positive temperament stat, while the other will net you negative. The best example I can think of off the top of my head is really early when the guards catch you peeking on Sage and the prince in the bath. You have an option to be meek, or to slap the guard. Either choice impacts the stat, one plus and one minus. Pretty obvious which is which.

It's important to note that slutty and temperament are not necessarily related. On my personal preferred play-through, I wind up with a temperament stat in the area of around -15 or so and a sluttyness stat well over 40. Boring, it is not.
Well, that's confusing. I figured the higher it was the more temperamental she was. Wish that was better explained.
I could've sworn I just kept getting points no matter which yellow choice I picked. Well, I know better now.
Didn't say it was boring.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You missed something: Slutty, Dominant *FUTA* Tai FTW! :p Right @StarWarrior
I thought the same, but then I tried with FuTabi and I discovered that she's magnificent too.
Absolutely! i tried this game one time with non-futa Tabi, and never ever-ever-ever again am i doing it.
The Futa route is sooooooooooooo much better i fucking love it.:heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
See? Negative temperament Tabi should be natural for you! =D

Kidding aside, most choices where she stands up for herself net you a minus in that stat.
Nah. I want her submissive. :)

Well, thanks for the info. Didn't even know stats could go into negatives. Still wish the game explained it. Or better yet, there should be numbers next to choices telling me how much I lose or gain. Oh well. Thank the Hentai Gods for save editor.

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm still going to follow the two paths... for research obviusly
Why do I see the Doctor Evil's air quotes "for research" ??? hehehhehee just say it you want to FAP to Futa and Non Futa TABI!!!!!

Reactions: UncleVT
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes