• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Just to make sure - the old game (v0.5b) can be deleted, because this is a revamp? Maybe not with all the content included yet, but in future. There is no need to keep the old game version, is there? o_O

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
must say..
i very not like the rpgmaker games, but this one is some cool gem. its the only one that i enjoy the story and all, very good game. i hope it will grow again

Reactions: Rock Nader

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
It was a good game before the rework.....Its really a great game now after the rework!
Im eager to see what he got for us in future.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the new version is very good. nothing added (except some scene and stuff), but at the contrary, not anymore "human world" place beta.

Reactions: Rock Nader

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(I also haven't finished it.)
keep in mind they are an arousal level now. sometime you need to be high, sometime low. being high allow you to make some whore style action (purpose, answer action), being low allow you to make more sexual action (like imagination or spying)

Reactions: Cirro84

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
I noticed that Nverjos has another version up as of a few days ago for those interested:

Reactions: junkanon

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I noticed that Nverjos has another version up as of a few days ago for those interested:

thanks for link, but that patreon only link :D

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
There is a 0.6e public version available up on Nverjos' Patreon. The link is

It seems it doesn't have the Patreon exclusive scenes, like the daily masturbation scene, but it should be good to go otherwise.

keep in mind they are an arousal level now. sometime you need to be high, sometime low. being high allow you to make some whore style action (purpose, answer action), being low allow you to make more sexual action (like imagination or spying)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
There is a 0.6e public version available up on Nverjos' Patreon. The link is
is it me or did the fize size went down hell i have 0.5b with 665mb this is 425 mb did he compress it or is it a dlc type update

patriie09

Nov 3, 2016
So there is no more human world and he just gonna keep the story in the w.e world it is at the beginning? Wtf is he even plannin on doing

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes