• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
At this point know one knows, (including myself) what is going on, however I think it is safe to say that nverjos is not coming back. Think about this point, nverjos was always a little flaky with the updates, I love nverjos work,.. but come on the constant late updates? It's been almost a year since any communication, that said there are many things in life that can interupt a persons work, be it primary or secondary, I hate to say it ,..but I'm not the only one, I fear for the worst. I can see no reason for not communicating at least some intention, one way or another. But when somebody drops off the radar like this you have to ask yourself the painful question, is this person even still alive? If they are, do they even want people to know? Maybe, maybe not. But the fact is we have a very telented creator that's AOL, where do we go from here?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018

View attachment 15997
The story starts off in the world of Runda'almare, where a rift has appeared leading to our world. This isn't uncommon, however do to what happened the last time a rift appeared, the El'wen (Fae race of Runda'almare) are choosing to be cautious. You take the role of Tabitha, a not so normal Fae, who's been tasked with scouting the human world, and examining how they have evolved since the last rift. Though something isn't quite right, and the history books may have been lying about the last human world expedition.​

Updated: 1-Jun-2018
Developer:
Platform: PC
Censorship: None
Language: English
Version: 0.15 Beta 01
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

The Scene Replays do not have the new Animation System yet and will Freeze the game when used. So do not use them with this beta.

Download:
- - -

thanks to @freca

Walkthrough v0.14: | Scene Guide Ch. 4: | CG: | Wallpaper 4K:
Thanks to @mazariah for the Walkthrough and @Krull for the Wallpaper!

View attachment 50086 View attachment 50087 View attachment 50088 View attachment 50089 View attachment 50090
Oh no, this has been abandoned? It was so well done, and a really fun story, I wonder what happened.

iDONTknow_2

Nov 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to get past Chapter 3 day 1 cant rest at the night i dont have that option. I just have maturbate or read a book i think.

Any help please

BLOODPHANTOM

Sep 5, 2018
i have a stupid error in the game does any one nows how to fix it says failed to load img/pictures/MQ72_kourteena_18f_anime%20(1).png i tried to redownload the game i tried to find this file and deleted it and dowload it agian the game is stuck at this point what can i do

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
i have a stupid error in the game does any one nows how to fix it says failed to load img/pictures/MQ72_kourteena_18f_anime%20(1).png i tried to redownload the game i tried to find this file and deleted it and dowload it agian the game is stuck at this point what can i do
This happens when a link to a file doesn't exist. Often the case when the file name doesn't map exactly with the link.
Look in the directory if some file has a very similar name and then change it exactly to the name the link has.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I hope the dev did have a huge amount of money. Obviously necessary because he cannot post a simple short text on patreon for months, so other normal life things every human being has to handle after the death of a beloved person like eating, caring about the child, washing yourself and, yeah, going to work to earn money must be completely beyond the possible?! So the only reasonable explanation for this total loss of communication is the death of the dev himself. Sad but true.
Yes, putting together a quick patreon post doesn't take that much effort, but so what? Have you ever gotten a text message from someone you didn't really want to talk to at the moment, so you just don't reply, and then forget about ever replying because you had other things to do? The unfortunate truth is that whatever happened with the dev, he doesn't have the motivation to continue working on the game. The lack of any updates is likely simply due to everything else in his life now taking more priority than this game.

Which sucks for us, but grousing about it won't change anything. If you're still a backer you should probably stop backing at this point, and move on.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
are there other games involving futa with similar graphics and it can be renp'y as well, other then this one and a new dawn.
There's Wicked Choices. It doesn't have a ton of futa content at this point, but they're definitely a feature of the lore, and I imagine will play a bigger role going forward.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
There us an android version of this game on another site tho mine doesnt seem to play the videos.
Oh thanks Valronn, didin't know that, I do know that before Nverjos left, there was talk in making it work on Androids but didn't hear more about it, then again I played the game on a PC

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Oh thanks Valronn, didin't know that, I do know that before Nverjos left, there was talk in making it work on Androids but didn't hear more about it, then again I played the game on a PC
Yeah its a great game, just wish i knew more about why the videos have not been working for me, had a few games like that where its just black screen :(

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes