RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I am hoping the same sincerely :)
Maybe something wrong happened to dev... Hope not thoug, to dissappear suddenly like that....
Dev's daddy died. He also had dementia at an age considered too young to have it. It's a shame, loved this game.

Reactions: fromqb

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Dev's daddy died. He also had dementia at an age considered too young to have it. It's a shame, loved this game.
Damn, that's terrible :(
Sad as it is to see this game abandoned (seriously, back when he started this was one of the first 3d hgames I actually found worth playing) at least he had a totally understandable reason for stopping

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Besides TLS this was probably one of my favorite erotic games story wise, just everything about it pushed my buttons. Still hold out some hope that the devs all right and this eventually gets continued.

Reactions: Draha Kyoshi

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sucks about this game. It is one of the few actually good games from plot, to writing, to characters.
Tabie is the sexiest character in any game.

Reactions: Agent Cooper

Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
I support the intention of this game to continue. But I think the right way, if there is one in this sad case, is to wait a year to see if dev shows some sign of life.

Copyright is some serious business. I would hate to see my work stolen after such a personal loss.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Besides TLS this was probably one of my favorite erotic games story wise, just everything about it pushed my buttons. Still hold out some hope that the devs all right and this eventually gets continued.
I hope I am not missing something obvious, but what's TLS?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I support the intention of this game to continue. But I think the right way, if there is one in this sad case, is to wait a year to see if dev shows some sign of life.

Copyright is some serious business. I would hate to see my work stolen after such a personal loss.
It's not a case of the devs work being stolen it's a case of the dev taking whoever stole it to court, suing them for copyright theft and that person then owing the dev thousands on top of losing whatever work they did on the game.

The dev would win that case, it's pretty cut and dry is copyright law.

That's why I tell people not to carry on others work. I don't say it to be a bitch and watch a game die, especially a game I love, but I don't relish the idea of someone losing tens of thousands and a lifetime of debt over a simple game.

It's pretty life ruining if you don't have a companies financial backing.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I just want to make it clear I have never had the intention to go behind anybody's back. That was the reason I was vocal about my idea, I am definitely not into the idea of intellectual theft or plagiarism. The main thing i was wondering at the time was whether it was worth the effort to try to jump through the hoops necessary to take on the project legitimately. I have pretty much dropped the idea at least for now, as I don't seem likely to succeed. Not one to beat by head against the wall.

Reactions: c3p0

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just want to make it clear I have never had the intention to go behind anybody's back. That was the reason I was vocal about my idea, I am definitely not into the idea of intellectual theft or plagiarism. The main thing i was wondering at the time was whether it was worth the effort to try to jump through the hoops necessary to take on the project legitimately. I have pretty much dropped the idea at least for now, as I don't seem likely to succeed. Not one to beat by head against the wall.
Don't misunderstand me, I wasn't trying to put you or your idea down.

I just really don't like the idea of anyone spending a lifetime in debt especially over something like this.

A lot of people think it's as simple as just carrying on an abandoned game but that's not how it works. I've had this chat a few times and people think i'm putting them down but i'm trying my best to stop them screwing themselves over.

I love this game and would love to see it finished but unless the dev gives permission or sells the rights to someone we're just going to have to play the waiting game.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
No, your fine, I understand What you are meaning. And I do appreciate your well thought out input. I just know that nobody on this site knows me personally, so I wanted to make sure nobody was misunderstanding my intentions. Thanks again for the reply.

AiRaid

Jul 12, 2018
Ive got a problem. Im just starting day 3 and its telling me to find Sage. Ive looked all over the castle and cant find him anywhere. The 0.14 walkthrough says hes in the bathroom which i assume is the big room with the bath but i dont know if anything is different in v0.15b beta. Ive even tried redowloading the game thinking it was a bug, but still no luck. Im loving the game so far and would hate to have to leave it behind after only half an hour of gameplay.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Ive got a problem. Im just starting day 3 and its telling me to find Sage. Ive looked all over the castle and cant find him anywhere. The 0.14 walkthrough says hes in the bathroom which i assume is the big room with the bath but i dont know if anything is different in v0.15b beta. Ive even tried redowloading the game thinking it was a bug, but still no luck. Im loving the game so far and would hate to have to leave it behind after only half an hour of gameplay.
The bathroom is directly above your bedroom if i remember correctly.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Check maids room in basement as well. There is one quest to find him while he's having sex with her. You just need to go there and click on door.

AzrG

Jun 7, 2017
If I remember Correctly, Sage is in the small bathroom to the left of the large bath, with the two toilets.

AiRaid

Jul 12, 2018
Ok. I'll try the basement. It's not the small bathroom. All I got was a fourth wall break scene.

kenozz31

Apr 16, 2018
Look at Sage's camp. He should be here.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes