Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
still no update? and who said this game is completed!
maybe the Update 0.2 but really the whole Game!? i dont think so, but if I´m wrong
I would say : YEAH, GREAT.
I Hope the next update will come soon
;)(y)

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2020
It won’t be 0.2 it’s going to be 1.0
so started as demo release and 1.0 will be full game? refreshing... so many games on here seem like they get lost in "if i don't post an update people will be unhappy" and is seems like it hurts the development process (dev stress, anxiety, workflow, mental health)
tired of following games for monthly "updates" with ~15 minutes of content. thx for telling us what it's about then putting your nose to the grindstone till you have a finished product, it's rare among devs these days :)

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I know you're trying to not force anything on any of the players, but I think Proton Center and the costumes have too little impact on the gameplay. It feels like two convenient ways to subtract money (which have no effect in other places).

The same problem is for working. It's like an unlimited ATM.
I agree but who knows what will happen in future releases

The pills make little sense. If sex with a man is degrading, who would produce pills for men to use during sex? Moreover, the cost is too cheap (while the pill for pregnancy is supposed to be expensive)
I agree if the women find having sex with men to be disgusting they would have made it so women don't need men to reproduce with, but still they way the pregnancy is set up in this game does have a lot of potential.

There is no challenge to find the hero's name.

My idea is this:

- MC had to work/go to University in the daytime. He can only play vigilante in the nighttime.

- Adding sex scenes in the costumes.

- Making the pill become Haura's invention. It only works on MC whose body has been enhanced. What the player can buy at the mall is the material to make the pills.

- MC will have a small chance to encounter a hero in Proton Center. He can choose to impregnate her with a baby girl right there (that would make her quit being hero for a while), or purposely fail (to punish her in public later).

- Money can be used to buy information about the hero. Having enough info allow MC to guess their true name.
I like the way you think, knocking up a *hero* with a male child then publicaly humiliating her over having a male child is something I fully support.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I would technically market as complete because if the game has been renamed for the final release then then this thread could marked as complete
Yeah, pretty misleading to mark it as abandoned, when it was just finished under a different name. It would be better to delete his thread even, as there would be two threads for the same COMPLETED game.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes