2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
If like his other
Well, let me share my 2 cents here, that's what I've done to get corruption up:

First:
Do what some people have already said: Don't make breakfast, wash, etc, if you want you can also not cleaning the church, but I personally prefer to do that when it have the 'very dirty' status in order to get some points with the father.

Second:
Visit the church in the afternoon, to meet with the old bald guy whenever it is possible.

Third:
Do the leaflet task in the church by the evening (not available everyday).

Fourth:
Keep talking with the uncle until he asks her to start taking some photos to give to the bald guy, that's the way you'll get points with the uncle and getting to drink with him and study with him, so from this point forward it'll be easier to get 'good points' lower and raise corruption, at least that was mainly what I did.

Hope it helps for this fking grindy crappy game that I cannot stop playing for fk sake.:HideThePain:
If like his other games there comes a point were the action just keeps going. So far the biggest downside is that night prayer with 5 points. Wish I knew where to go to fix it, but renpy files open to some other language.

Edit: Ironically, right after I wrote this I hit the turning point in gaining points. The prayer points become moot suddenly and she begins to become naughty, but I think some triggers can get missed with old saves. Still a lot of grinding to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hydrenix

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I can't advance in the story, it tells me to do a certain thing with the guy on Saturday and I can't trigger the event and so the weeks go by and the moment of disappointment arrives, I like the game but I'm stuck.
I attach my saves

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
cant go out because i need to wash , cant wash because i need a key , i was able to before but now i just get , i need a key

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I used your save and it was no problem. You must wait till saturday afternoon. Than going to the map there is an icon for donation and if you click on it you see this icon is still there (in the new picture) click again and you clean the streets with your uncle.
Oh, and remember your real saves are in that folder: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\The Church of Vice

sorry men no work

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Sorry but I am stuck at the beginning!!!
Second day I went to church, but I can't interact with the master father "I don't want to disturb him" and I can't interact with the old alcoholic because we are not close enough..... if I go home I can't do anything.
Maybe I need some guidance

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
Sorry but I am stuck at the beginning!!!
Second day I went to church, but I can't interact with the master father "I don't want to disturb him" and I can't interact with the old alcoholic because we are not close enough..... if I go home I can't do anything.
Maybe I need some guidance
You have to sleep, and pass the time a lot of times, it's a bit hard I'll give you all what you should do, just continue the game, and one tip, check all the stats, if it says get a good relationship with the alcoholic, it means you need to repeat it 10 times, and applies that to everything you need to get up and that's all

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
You have to sleep, and pass the time a lot of times, it's a bit hard I'll give you all what you should do, just continue the game, and one tip, check all the stats, if it says get a good relationship with the alcoholic, it means you need to repeat it 10 times, and applies that to everything you need to get up and that's all
OK then repeat 10 times the meeting with old alcoholic.
To make the time pass what should I do?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes