ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
If this game is not for you why are you still here? Go play whatever you fancy and stop trying to make devs cater to your tastes hidding behind your "expert advice" :FacePalm:
I check back here because I believe the content choices of this game will cause it to be unsuccessful. I check back to see if I am right. I replied to the post by you in which you advised the developer of this game to write the story that she wanted because she was never going to make everyone happy. That is true. I merely pointed out that she might want to ignore your advice and make some changes if she wanted more patrons. This particular developer has asked for advice. I honestly believe what I have said. Without changes, this game will never make very much money. Do you honestly believe that if this game stays on its current course, it will be successful? Who is doing more harm to this developer, you or me? What causes more developers to abandon games, criticisms or lack of income? As for trying to make this developer cater to my tastes, I haven't suggested any story changes. I read the comments both for and against the story (mostly against) as it is. My point was the the developer might want to give more weight to the comments suggesting changes rather than comments like yours since she has only three patrons. Given your stance, I hope that you are one of the three.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I check back here because I believe the content choices of this game will cause it to be unsuccessful. I check back to see if I am right. I replied to the post by you in which you advised the developer of this game to write the story that she wanted because she was never going to make everyone happy. That is true. I merely pointed out that she might want to ignore your advice and make some changes if she wanted more patrons. This particular developer has asked for advice. I honestly believe what I have said. Without changes, this game will never make very much money. Do you honestly believe that if this game stays on its current course, it will be successful? Who is doing more harm to this developer, you or me? What causes more developers to abandon games, criticisms or lack of income? As for trying to make this developer cater to my tastes, I haven't suggested any story changes. I read the comments both for and against the story (mostly against) as it is. My point was the the developer might want to give more weight to the comments suggesting changes rather than comments like yours since she has only three patrons. Given your stance, I hope that you are one of the three.
I haven't seen such a respectful slam dunk on someone in a long time. :oops:

I mean, you're right on all points. The only thing I'd add is that there are games with content like this that HAVE succeeded, but the odds are infinitesimally lower. Not even compared to the relatively light questionable content in this game, I mean compared to worse games out there. As far as some of these concerns about possession and a non-visual mom and dad scene, it's both too light to be an En Tee Argh fest and too "heavy" to be a Harem/Wholesome fest. You pick the side you want, not stay in this zone where no one is pleased. Or at least the majority of the Market are displeased.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Without a doubt "The Change" is very promising, I'm intrigued to know what Gerard will make the MC do. I loved the intro, the renders are beautiful, Eva and Luna are very beautiful girls, but Alexia, is a beautiful redhead with huge tits and freckles, a visual delight, simply perfect.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I haven't seen such a respectful slam dunk on someone in a long time. :oops:

I mean, you're right on all points. The only thing I'd add is that there are games with content like this that HAVE succeeded, but the odds are infinitesimally lower.
Those are usually the ones that start vanilla and THEN start adding the optional NTR/sharing/etc when they are already big enough and want to keep expanding their base. And even then, most make sure that their game doesnt get the NTR tag, since it is bad for business. Thats why you have many What ifs/ flashbacks/ past videos/ dreams ...and the long list of excuses to show the LIs fucking other people without it being TECHNICALLY ntr. This dev is using the "they are not in a relationship yet, so its not ntr" excuse.
So, yeah. If you want to throw ntr/voyeur content at us in your romance game, you need to wait a bit till you get some decent support first or maybe just be honest and go full ntr from the start.
The art is really good though, the milf and the blonde sister 10/10 (in appearance only). Shame about the mess of a story they were thrown into.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry2000

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Can't say I'm one bit surprised to see it's abandoned. I'd expect nothing else honestly. The story was disastrous to begin with and when you already have a really good body swap/reincarnation game/story like Young again you needa step up ur game in this genre. Unfortunately a horrible story that was clearly going nowhere(not even sure if the dev knew what she was going for) wasn't going to cut it. Alas lessons are learned. This is her first game after all, so hopefully she learned from this experience and we'll see her again in the future with a new project.

Reactions: allura404
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes