Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Cabin - Summer Vacation - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [Ep. 5] [Cell Studios]

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
Because the sript that causes the error ist the "mod.rpy" in the "mod" folder. :D
And without the mod installed, it starts nicely.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Because the sript that causes the error ist the "mod.rpy" in the "mod" folder. :D
Yeah, I'm out :) This is waaay over my head knowledge wise :p

Someone will get their head out of their asses and help soon I'm sure now that I'm not hugging for attention ;)

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 2561937

Overview:
Multimod for The Cabin - Summer Vacation (since KoGa3 stopped making mod for this game)​

Updated: 06/02/2024
Game/Creator: The Cabin - Summer Vacation/ Cell Studios - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: Episode 5
Game Version: Episode 5
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

View attachment 2561976 View attachment 2561948 View attachment 2561987
Updated to Ep5

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
Thanks! We all appreciate you doing this. :)

Unfortunately, with your old mod crashing the previous episodes, I won´t be able to use this updated mod. :(
All the others, who advanced far enough will be very happy, though. :)

p.s.: Or does this new update maybe work with the previous episodes, too?

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Doing a fresh playthrough it doesnt look like the massage scene works. If you choose to massage all it only gives the aunt scene.

After going through the rest of the game, not really sure what the point of the mod is right now. The scenes that let you watch everything dont really matter, and the scene asking who to take to the bunker actually leads to sex scenes but that choice doesnt let you see them all.

If you go with the sister you jack off onto her, and if you go with the aunt you have full on sex with her. That scene seems to be one that really should have an "all options" choice rather than the others. Not to mention there is no hint or anything about the choices leading to scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: chainedpanda

zombieRoach

Jul 21, 2017
I´m not using any saves. I´m trying this game for the first time. :)
It doesn´t even start up, goes directly to that parsing error.
I bet you are trying to play the Episode 1-4 game with the Episode 5 mod. You don't have to download Episode 1-4, you can just start the game fresh with Episode 5 (and the mod)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um so I restarted got to the message section, picked mod both, and all I got was massage Hazel, no one else.

Reactions: chainedpanda

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
I bet you are trying to play the Episode 1-4 game with the Episode 5 mod. You don't have to download Episode 1-4, you can just start the game fresh with Episode 5 (and the mod)
Nope.
I tried to play chapters 1-4 with the chapter 4 mod.
The update to the ch5 mod happened after I tried and brought up the parsing error.

Since tslojr told me the new mod would be backwards compatible, I´m planning to try just that.

If I understand you correctly, the ch5 update of the game is the complete game from the start to the current state (ch1-5)?
I´m a bit puzzled because ch1-4 are more than double the size of the ch5 (game) update.

e_surfer

Feb 2, 2024
I had the same problem, after deleting mod.rpyc from the mod folder the game starts without any error and creates a new mod.rpyc from mod.rpy.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is there a fix for only getting Hazels massage scene when you pick mod:both.

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
If things like that "both" option of a mod don´t play out, just save beforehand and try both paths seperately.
This "both" option, regarding the gameplay, only provides you with the advantages of both paths in the background, meaning the stats you gain/lose with your choice.
If it´s just to see both options, save and try both choices.
BTW, that´s why I love "cheat mods", you can just choose one or the other, but you can adjust your stats afterwards for both ways, keeping your chnces in further gameplay open in any direction. :)