• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

How do you feel about non-con?

• Total voters

alconlxs

Aug 27, 2018
New to the party. Not to be annoying. But when you get to the evening screen where you can subjugate, you spelled update wrong. But seeing how you’re done, I guess it doesn’t matter. Keep creating these great, great games. (y)(y)(y)

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Damn, why did f95zone just recommended me these games now? Im missing so much these games are lovely!!

telgalad

Nov 2, 2021
Sorry to see this game as complete, it has a lot of potential to be a lot more. There could be scavenging runs, finding things (Toys/bdsm gear) using your food and tech skills to buy favors from other survivors...

This could be one of those games that get never ending additions... Sad to see it end here...

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Sorry to see this game as complete, it has a lot of potential to be a lot more. There could be scavenging runs, finding things (Toys/bdsm gear) using your food and tech skills to buy favors from other survivors...

This could be one of those games that get never ending additions... Sad to see it end here...
I'd rather see a good game end when the initlal story is considered complete by the dev. I think it is far worse (and sadly FAR more common) when games continue even though there is no point and a convoluted story no longer makes any sense and continues only to keep milking the original idea. The Walking Dead was a great show for 2 seasons but was unwatchably terrible after 2 or 3 more, and yet limped on for quite a few more years and spinoffs coasting on the fumes of earlier good (completed) storylines. Devs who avoid this temptation are rare, so I say Respect. (y)

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes