• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 27, 2023
it's impossible for me

I arrived drunk 95 and happy 99

click: TALK ABOUT…” drunkenness and happiness decrease 94 and 96
after that “PERSONAL QUESTION… drunkenness and happiness decrease 91 and 95
after that “DO YOU LIKE FELISH?” Again drunkenness and happiness decrease 81 and 97
after that 2 times "BACK" and drunkenness and happiness decrease 75 and 89
so if i click “I LOVE YOU BRIDGET! YOU ARE MY QUEEN” nothing happens

can you tell me step by step what to do in the conversation with Bridget?
Just exactly what it says it also is the stupid RNG that affects it also, I dont even know why the developer thought that was a good idea to put that mechanic in his game it never works out in the long run and most of the games where a developer is using it a lot always gets abandoned down the road. Unless the dev does something about the bad RNG in this game then I honestly dont think it will last but of course why would he listen to us when we arent even supporters of his game but at this point I am not sure if I even want to support it and waste my money on it.

Reactions: kark
Sep 27, 2023
I don't want to be rude here but does anyone have a walkthrough that makes sense? kind of felt like i had to decipher the one that's here and it doesn't give any clear direction... like where should i go first thing to begin making money so i can "look normal" which seems to be something that stops you doing pretty much everything lol....
Also lol did the beginning tell me to pick "Fuck you" then "..." then Hector Salazar"? or "Fuck You" then "..." twice?
That's what I have been saying also but yet no word on IF a new one is being made or not. There is so many discrepancies in it that its laughable to say the least. The Walk-Thru says you can meet Catalina on Thursdays and Fridays at 00:00 BUT it is only Friday that you can meet her even the in-game hints even mention the Thursdays and Fridays but yet it only happens on Fridays. It also doesn't mention the awful RNG either for certain scenes or stages to get and the randomness of the Bank is pure stupidity at its finest. You don't know how many times in one week that Osvaldo has shown up in the bank and stunts my progress with Bridjit every week.

Sep 27, 2023
There is one thing though that does bother me about Bridjit is that when you get her drunk to a certain point and you ask her if she is in a relationship with anyone she says no and that she fucks whomever she wants BUT yet she seems glued to Osvaldo and/or Nestor when you do his storyline which tells me that she is a whore that sleeps with anyone but not the MC. Is she even an LI or was she just put in for Nestor's storyline or to fool around with Osvaldo? I mean even if she does get into a serious relationship in the future with the MC is Osvaldo still going to come to the bank? IF you set her up with Nestor does Osvaldo still come to the bank after that or does he stop coming and she is monogamous with Nestor or what? Also, don't understand why when Catalina comes to the apartment that when she has sex, she isn't completely naked, would have liked to have seen naked tits in that scene especially when we didn't get to see much of them in her anal scene in the bank?

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
how to disable cheats in saving? help, this is a save that you didn’t understand, so that scenes with Bridget open, which open if you play without cheats

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, tell me when the auto center is open. As far as I remember, he is near the hairdresser and works at a certain time, it used to be like that:unsure:. Thank you in advance :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. I figured it out using old saves (it’s always useful to store them, just like the previous working version of the game :LOL: ), the car dealership is open on weekdays from 10 o’clock, checked on Wednesday. Perhaps it will be useful to someone. Enjoy the game everyone ;)

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
There is one thing though that does bother me about Bridjit is that when you get her drunk to a certain point and you ask her if she is in a relationship with anyone she says no and that she fucks whomever she wants BUT yet she seems glued to Osvaldo and/or Nestor when you do his storyline which tells me that she is a whore that sleeps with anyone but not the MC. Is she even an LI or was she just put in for Nestor's storyline or to fool around with Osvaldo? I mean even if she does get into a serious relationship in the future with the MC is Osvaldo still going to come to the bank? IF you set her up with Nestor does Osvaldo still come to the bank after that or does he stop coming and she is monogamous with Nestor or what? Also, don't understand why when Catalina comes to the apartment that when she has sex, she isn't completely naked, would have liked to have seen naked tits in that scene especially when we didn't get to see much of them in her anal scene in the bank?
Yes, if you do Nestor's route and hook him and Bridjet up Osvaldo still comes to the bank. If you ask Bridjet about Osvaldo while drinking with her she says that she doesn't like him and wants to be done with him. I think she's just with him for money/influence. In order to get Bridjet's ass job and blowjob scenes you straight up have to beg/pester her for it and she outright says she doesn't find the MC attractive. Guess she is supposed to be a tease character, considering that the majority of her scenes in game are voyeur.

NE DAM

May 28, 2018
Please someone add a gallery or smth cause the sandbox part of this game is such a torture even with cheats i have no clue how you people complete this

Sep 27, 2023
Yes, if you do Nestor's route and hook him and Bridjet up Osvaldo still comes to the bank. If you ask Bridjet about Osvaldo while drinking with her she says that she doesn't like him and wants to be done with him. I think she's just with him for money/influence. In order to get Bridjet's ass job and blowjob scenes you straight up have to beg/pester her for it and she outright says she doesn't find the MC attractive. Guess she is supposed to be a tease character, considering that the majority of her scenes in game are voyeur.
So what exactly does her NTR route entails IF she isnt considered a LI and just a "tease" character? It's ironic that in a game like this that when you make your MC look normal that women still say he isnt attractive like Jennifer also and I cant even start her route for the life of me. I actually like Bridjit and dont really want to set her up with Nestor especially if he gets all of the sex scenes with her, i am hoping all that will change in the future IF this game is still going especially with the god-awful RNG.

AlexDx1

Nov 7, 2023
Guys there is no option i invite esmalralda to restaurant for Arnold request and I stuck ! Mybe it's a bug ? I try when she is with enrique
you probably invited her and you just need to go to her apartment saturday in the morning or afternoon if i remember right

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
So what exactly does her NTR route entails IF she isnt considered a LI and just a "tease" character? It's ironic that in a game like this that when you make your MC look normal that women still say he isnt attractive like Jennifer also and I cant even start her route for the life of me. I actually like Bridjit and dont really want to set her up with Nestor especially if he gets all of the sex scenes with her, i am hoping all that will change in the future IF this game is still going especially with the god-awful RNG.
In Bridjet's route you get a few scenes between her and the Mc, but no actual penetration scenes yet. Most of her sexual content is on the Nestor route and that's all voyeur. I would consider Bridjet a love interest but it seems like the focus of her character is her relationship with Nestor. Unfortunately, if you don't do the Nestor route then you miss out on a scene with Maria and 2 new scenes with Bridjet's sister, all with the MC. Up to you if the juice is worth the squeeze. Jennifer is supposed to be into you if you follow her route, I don't know what the issue is with your playthrough. The only girls who have a problem with normal MC's looks are Bridjet and Garnet that I know of.

Reactions: <JT>

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
how to disable cheats in saving? help, this is a save that you didn’t understand, so that scenes with Bridget open, which open if you play without cheats

Timiase

Feb 20, 2018
Well game is broke as hell cant even says as it says it runs into a problem and then no new save. This guy is a freaking joke and after years still doesn't know a thing about programming and just shotguns it for the hell of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Room34

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Here's your save without the cheat menu enabled.
guys .. short question .. how do you fight ??
During a fight scene, 2 markers will randomly appear next to the MC: "punch" and "kick", you need to quickly click on one of them before they disappear.

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
Вот ваше сохранение без включенного чит-меню.

Во время сцены боя рядом с МК случайным образом появятся 2 маркера: «удар» и «пинок», нужно быстро нажать на один из них, прежде чем они исчезнут.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]THANK YOU

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Guys I need to know

Note : go Barbara place on sunday and find hidden mark where is Barbara place why I can't find hidden mark ?

Oct 10, 2020
has anybody had the abigail sex scene? i did everything the walkthrough says but no fighting (randomly) appears. tried it a million times. what am i doing wrong?

2.60 star(s) 56 Votes