Others Completed The Brave Knight and His Dream Lady [Part I Final] [OTK Productions]

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The whole thing is written in a rather user-unfriendly way with a too strong random generator. So there is too little possibility to influence the plot or the further course of the game.

The dice falling 80% against the main character, and during the fight scenes it is not clear enough how you could win the fight.

The game engine used is rather slow.

Spending 40$ on itch.io for the full version doesn't seem worth it to me after a very, very tedious playthrough of the demo.

Two good recomendations:
So don't download it at all or delete it again after the first run through (use the 15GB for other better games).

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
well then. the sample graphics depict spanking a male butt; more spanking male butt; most depicting spanking a male butt. 7/9 graphic samples depict spanking a male's ass.

well shit. can't you give a greater variety of scenes instead of just spanking? i mean there are 11 different fetishes tagged here and ya gotta go with spanking?

show us what the game is about. sure it's femdom, but spanking isn't the be all, and end all of, femdom.
Play
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that's more fun and includes more different fetishes as femdom.

Photodude2029

Jan 19, 2024
This game is hard pass. No way to save the game, poor controls, a shitty story and 15 GB for a demo. Plus the pricing for a full game is comically high. Give this game a miss. You will be glad you did.

SpankoMx

Aug 1, 2021
Is he still using the same horrible engine that's lagging at every point and forces a crawl for progression? Possibly inflating play time to give an illusion of quantity...
Instead of forcing mid stuff through such horrendous circumstances, why not just try making it in an engine that actually works.
Sorry, but that's how I could make a huge, complex game in 6 months that for other developers would take years to complete. Tyranobuilder might have its issues, but is far from having the "horrendous circumstances" that lags at every point. If you experienced those issues, it's very likely because of a third party program. I've been publishing games like this for 2 years, grown a patreon, a website and a itch store that at least covers my expenses, so I can dedicate to developing games full time. If tyranobuilder was as awful as you say, this would have never happened. Have a nice day.

Reactions: QwertyType

tontoman

May 4, 2017
There's a saving point after coming back from school. The game is designed like that.
Are you meant to fail all the wrestling training at the start? I've tried multiple times and always fails, and you don't get any stats for fails (as opposed to less stats VS a success) so seems to just waste your daily turns. And going into the first weekend and first competition, I'm going in with 0 stats and have no interest in playing through.

Also stat wise, I feel there's no reason to take a risk at raising Violets love up, as there's so many down events. And since you can't get any lower than 0, best to leave it at that and spend the time doing something else.

Nice to see there's actual game elements in it, but just scratching my head at how they work.

SpankoMx

Aug 1, 2021
Play
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that's more fun and includes more different fetishes as femdom.
Thanks for your comments and for your review. Only hope you wrote this after completing the full demo (7 in-game days). It's ok if you hate the game. However, I want to clarify many points about it. This game, as all the ones I've made, were conceived for the spanking community, and that's why the content is 80% spanking. Many people in the spanking community are just into spanking, and any other BDSM practice is a turn off. And in this community, there's also the ones into femdom, maledom, or switches. I'm a full Fm guy, and I make the games for people like me, which by the way, is a genre nobody else is doing. If you're not fully into Fm spanking, it's very likely you will hate the game or think it's very boring.

I began making games from the frustration of playing Cure my addiction. I loved it in the beginning, where there was a lot of femdom and fm spanking. It was the first time I found fm spanking in a game and I was delighted. But as the game progressed, and the only object was being a master, I quit. I hated that there wasn't an Fm branch, and there were tons of scenes that I hoped to find that never happened, like getting spanked by the girls. Cure my addiction is a game for people into BDSM, or Mf spanking, but not for FM spanking. Another thing that frustrated me about Cure my addiction is that the only skill you needed was looking for a walkthrough to be in the exact place at the exact time to unlock a scene. And then, that new scene repeated exactly the same, forever. I achieved something in this game, which is that every scene you get, will always be different. Of course, thoser scenes are spanking scenes.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

SpankoMx

Aug 1, 2021
Are you meant to fail all the wrestling training at the start? I've tried multiple times and always fails, and you don't get any stats for fails (as opposed to less stats VS a success) so seems to just waste your daily turns. And going into the first weekend and first competition, I'm going in with 0 stats and have no interest in playing through.

Also stat wise, I feel there's no reason to take a risk at raising Violets love up, as there's so many down events. And since you can't get any lower than 0, best to leave it at that and spend the time doing something else.

Nice to see there's actual game elements in it, but just scratching my head at how they work.
Hi. It seems you're not considering a very important part of the game. As Lady Gemma said in the intro twice: "If Marco is in a low mood, everything will turn into a disaster". If you train with Marco depressed or broken hearted, chances for failing are 80-90% if you train in the upbeat mood, chances of success are 80-90%. To get the upbeat mood, you have to interact with the girls, like playing RSP or taking a coffee. If Marco is rewarded sexually, has a good time, you improve his mood and in some cases get the upbeat mood or even a love point. That's what you must do to progress in the game.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Hi. It seems you're not considering a very important part of the game. As Lady Gemma said in the intro twice: "If Marco is in a low mood, everything will turn into a disaster". If you train with Marco depressed or broken hearted, chances for failing are 80-90% if you train in the upbeat mood, chances of success are 80-90%. To get the upbeat mood, you have to interact with the girls, like playing RSP or taking a coffee. If Marco is rewarded sexually, has a good time, you improve his mood and in some cases get the upbeat mood or even a love point. That's what you must do to progress in the game.
Ok thanks for that info, missed that. But that's pretty rough with the rng, save points and slow general pace of the game (lots of slow screen changes, an engine thing iirc). Starting mood in the morning doesn't matter as violet gets a '1' on her assignment so I'm always starting heartbroken (I assume trying to steal the test, doing her homework, is also mood dependant?). RSP is rng, and I'm sure even in a good mood it's rng to win at the training. Good to know about the coffee.

If there's anyway to speed up the screen swaps (or give the option to) that would make a hell of a difference. As quicker pace would allow more playing around with the mechanics of the game. As it is now, not so much for me, but that's just my preference. As in I now know more about how it works, but it took me quite some time to work through a week, not sure I'll try again.

Either way, good luck with the game.

Reactions: SpankoMx

SpankoMx

Aug 1, 2021
Ok thanks for that info, missed that. But that's pretty rough with the rng, save points and slow general pace of the game (lots of slow screen changes, an engine thing iirc). Starting mood in the morning doesn't matter as violet gets a '1' on her assignment so I'm always starting heartbroken (I assume trying to steal the test, doing her homework, is also mood dependant?). RSP is rng, and I'm sure even in a good mood it's rng to win at the training. Good to know about the coffee.

If there's anyway to speed up the screen swaps (or give the option to) that would make a hell of a difference. As quicker pace would allow more playing around with the mechanics of the game. As it is now, not so much for me, but that's just my preference. As in I now know more about how it works, but it took me quite some time to work through a week, not sure I'll try again.

Either way, good luck with the game.
I remembered you don't like slow transitions from an old post you made for my first games. I can say that's my style of doing games. As an old WOW semi-hardcore player, I don't mind in taking my time for doing things when I play a game. (Like taking a griff for 5 minutes and then walk another 5 just to deliver a quest). Another reason for those slow transitions, is that I also composed the music, so I'm extremely picky for making smooth audio transitions... I wish tyranobuilder had a menu to customize it for player's needs, but unfortunately that's something it lacks. Everything in the game is mood dependant, except RSP, interactions with Ms. Schumann, and Spankgika. And yes, it's still random. In upbeat mood everything is very, very easy. If you're asked for rolling the dice, it's to roll above 3, or below 11, something very easy to pass. And to be in upbeat mood in the morning, you need to win the Spankgika match (card game). If you win, upbeat mood is granted, and there's a chance you can get a love point. To win a spankgika match, you need to get the cards at the library, that will even the match. In this demo, it's almost impossible to get improve Violet's essay, because Marco gets worried in the previous scene where he's introduced to wrestling. Worried mood is chaotic and it flows from hard to easy. Swapping and stealing tests can be succesfully done in this demo.

Thanks for trying and writing about it.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Thanks for your comments and for your review. Only hope you wrote this after completing the full demo (7 in-game days). It's ok if you hate the game. However, I want to clarify many points about it. This game, as all the ones I've made, were conceived for the spanking community, and that's why the content is 80% spanking. Many people in the spanking community are just into spanking, and any other BDSM practice is a turn off. And in this community, there's also the ones into femdom, maledom, or switches. I'm a full Fm guy, and I make the games for people like me, which by the way, is a genre nobody else is doing. If you're not fully into Fm spanking, it's very likely you will hate the game or think it's very boring.

I began making games from the frustration of playing Cure my addiction. I loved it in the beginning, where there was a lot of femdom and fm spanking. It was the first time I found fm spanking in a game and I was delighted. But as the game progressed, and the only object was being a master, I quit. I hated that there wasn't an Fm branch, and there were tons of scenes that I hoped to find that never happened, like getting spanked by the girls. Cure my addiction is a game for people into BDSM, or Mf spanking, but not for FM spanking. Another thing that frustrated me about Cure my addiction is that the only skill you needed was looking for a walkthrough to be in the exact place at the exact time to unlock a scene. And then, that new scene repeated exactly the same, forever. I achieved something in this game, which is that every scene you get, will always be different. Of course, thoser scenes are spanking scenes.

Have a nice day.
I don't really hate your game(s), but you could had made this one demo much better than you did, and some other of your games you did somehow better. (I bought 4 of your other good games before.) So you may excuse me, I'm a little bit disapointed and I don't real like this special game demo very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpankoMx

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Sorry, but that's how I could make a huge, complex game in 6 months that for other developers would take years to complete. Tyranobuilder might have its issues, but is far from having the "horrendous circumstances" that lags at every point. If you experienced those issues, it's very likely because of a third party program. I've been publishing games like this for 2 years, grown a patreon, a website and a itch store that at least covers my expenses, so I can dedicate to developing games full time. If tyranobuilder was as awful as you say, this would have never happened. Have a nice day.
Since you took the time to reply, I'll add my reasoning. Everyone here wants you to have a good game since we enjoy the same thing. And feeling that it's not good, despite having potential, makes people like me frustrated. Exactly like you felt while playing CMA. I'm pretty sure I posted something similar about the enginge earlier in one of your older games. From reading your other replies it feels like some of it is just forced grind and you neglect to realise this instead of streamlining the content for your audience.

My words above were words of frustration since it did not feel like you took any of the critique from your earlier works and improved upon it. As it seems, you just kept the same frustrating parts and can't be bothered since the tempo and engine suits your way of playing. Critique isn't easy to take, especially when it's your hearts work. It just really felt like you did not bother. And in the end, if doing potentially good content locked behind an unfriendly game engine is what you want to do, then that's what you should do to stay happy while developing.

The words below are as kindly worded feedback as I can manage.

It alienates your potential fan base to have content locked behind frustrating mechanics, like a slow engine. Exactly like how you felt with CMA. I can regonize your reasoning with that game in particular, since I agree it went from something very promising into something not as fun. Now I try to add my reasoning here, that your other content is good enough to be a game we all would enjoy, but the engine is as frustrating to people as being a Male BDSM master is to you.

The engine is bad, people have told you this repeatedly. People support the rest of your work and some enjoy it so much that they are willing to see past the engine to get to the content they want. The engine is still bad.

We're all hoping you make a good game, but we're also hoping it's in a friendlier engine.

SpankoMx

Aug 1, 2021
Since you took the time to reply, I'll add my reasoning. Everyone here wants you to have a good game since we enjoy the same thing. And feeling that it's not good, despite having potential, makes people like me frustrated. Exactly like you felt while playing CMA. I'm pretty sure I posted something similar about the enginge earlier in one of your older games. From reading your other replies it feels like some of it is just forced grind and you neglect to realise this instead of streamlining the content for your audience.

My words above were words of frustration since it did not feel like you took any of the critique from your earlier works and improved upon it. As it seems, you just kept the same frustrating parts and can't be bothered since the tempo and engine suits your way of playing. Critique isn't easy to take, especially when it's your hearts work. It just really felt like you did not bother. And in the end, if doing potentially good content locked behind an unfriendly game engine is what you want to do, then that's what you should do to stay happy while developing.

The words below are as kindly worded feedback as I can manage.

It alienates your potential fan base to have content locked behind frustrating mechanics, like a slow engine. Exactly like how you felt with CMA. I can regonize your reasoning with that game in particular, since I agree it went from something very promising into something not as fun. Now I try to add my reasoning here, that your other content is good enough to be a game we all would enjoy, but the engine is as frustrating to people as being a Male BDSM master is to you.

The engine is bad, people have told you this repeatedly. People support the rest of your work and some enjoy it so much that they are willing to see past the engine to get to the content they want. The engine is still bad.

We're all hoping you make a good game, but we're also hoping it's in a friendlier engine.
Thanks for your reply. I hope it's not a sharp, but I'm going to be completely honest. I would bother if it was at least several people complaining about it, not only 3 people in this forum. I've had around 400 patrons, who come and go, 300 sales on itch, and not a single complaint from any of them because of the engine, and not a single petition of refund from the sales. So sorry, but I'm not going to change which has worked well in these years because of some few complaints in a forum. Now, put yourself in my shoes. Moving to ren'py would mean a year with no content, with all patrons leaving, and then, when I finally dominate ren'py, I would release games not that frequently. And now that making games became my main income and full time job, it would mean like being unemployed for a year and half. Seriously, would you do that? And if had moved to ren'py when I started, I would be like all developers, working in a single game until 2027, and only adding a scene every month. And let's be honest, I read in another post that you said the MC in my first game was the most annoying one you have ever seen. So, I don't think you would ever like any of my games even if I made them in unity. And that's ok, I know my games are not for everyone, and will be hated even in the Fm spanking community. That's a risk you take because for aiming to be original. Perhaps in the future, if the business keeps growing and reach a point where I can hire a programmer, I will definitely climb to a better platform. But for now, it's something I can't simply afford.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

ken6789

Nov 18, 2018
I played the demo and I liked it, sure it's slow especially Spankgika but that's not really what bothers me, I wanted to buy it but the price 40$!!!!! It's really expensive knowing that I was subscribed for several months to your Subscribstar which already costs 15$, it would really be an insane price. In short, a good game but too expensive.