punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I can get the hate coming towards this game right from page 1 of this thread.

You should start ignoring them as some of them are racist or typecast a typical 'harem' game mc to be well built muscled up white man. xD

Almost all of harem genre anime or most of japanese harem eroge games have a teenage looking protagonist. There, they don't have a problem. They want to dictate all games of this genre by their own definition.
Did you sign up for this devs patron?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Blades of Second Legion [v0.06b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 482mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Dorf228

Nov 29, 2019
Do I have to play the previous part, or can I understand what is happening with this part?
The only downside not playing the first game is you not gonna be attached to katie (mc gf) that much at the beginning. I personnaly completed half of the first game and still had a great time playing blades

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I guess then that will frustrate Frankbob, he is convinced that it was the opposite. Or maybe what he really wanted was to demand the Dev make it unavoidable.
Yeah sorry for the late reply, got caught up in America football lol. Best stay away from this one. This goes for harem fans and peope like me who only romance one girl at a time.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah sorry for the late reply, got caught up in America football lol. Best stay away from this one. This goes for harem fans and peope like me who only romance one girl at a time.
In the genres section it says that NTR and swinging are optional. Are they optional in the style, I don't see it but it happens anyway? Or why is it not interesting for those of us who like the harem? In principle the game has the harem tag.

Reactions: NakkiMuki

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
In the genres section it says that NTR and swinging are optional. Are they optional in the style, I don't see it but it happens anyway? Or why is it not interesting for those of us who like the harem? In principle the game has the harem tag.
Entirely optional. If you say no to NTR from the beginning it won't happen at all. The harem is beginning to take shape if that's your path.

Reactions: Jhin00 and BlasKyau

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Just played through this again from the top and life at the fortress is beginning to fill out nicely ArchieGold, good stuff there. I notice you've tried to sneak a bit more exposition in here and there which can be a bit dry, but it didn't get overwhelming. The routines (train, drink, bathe) can get a bit tedious, but presumably that'll improve as more events are added. For now they're easily skipped through after the first time.

I still picked the path of the fist based purely on the description in-game (basically aggression vs. diplomacy/pacifism). Don't know if some of the other things you've mentioned about the paths in this thread will play into it eventually.

A couple of minor quibbles below.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArchieGold

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This is a Sandbox, should get title, talk about wasting my time.
It's not a sandbox. Though the dev's previous game apparently was, so maybe that's what's confusing you.

can we break up with kate in this update
Don't play that path myself, but if Skander cheats on her, there's an event where she confronts him and he can dump her.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
And does that include swinging?
There's no swinging in the game currently. There are some MFF threesomes (the MC and two others), but from memory I think those can be avoided if you want. On the path where the MC is in a relationship, his girlfriend may want a taste of whomever else he's fucking, but that can be avoided AFAIK. On that path there's also the option of saying yes or no to sharing her with other men, but again that's entirely optional.

Short version: Don't panic, the dev gives lots of different options.

Last edited:

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Here comes the harem inquisition.. lol. Can't wait for the disappointed ntr folk next.

The discrepancy in build and stature is because I copied my first game characters directly into the game. Then I made the characters for this game. I honestly didn't even notice.

It's not like it doesn't work story wise. You play a dynamic character who is still maturing. You face static npcs who have disclosed their strength. I enjoy making stories and I dislike spoiling them in advance so that's all I want to say.

Also, probably not relevant but my definition of ntr isn't being weak or small, it's giving up. The game reflects this. There is a button that says ntr off and a button that says max your strength. I get the suspicion but idk what more I can do for your tribe. I have made changes to keep people on the path they want.

If you don't want to try a game where there are mutually exclusive sexual paths because they make you uncomfortable, that's fair but just say so.

Just cause a bunch of people lie to you doesn't mean everyone is a liar. I'm not going to secret cuck harem skander at the end.

Everyone has a limited time on this world and I spent precious mine making this.

The negative criticism from people who haven't even played is really disheartening.

If you don't like the theme and aren't going to play, please don't comment.
I was not talking about NTR just asked about being a man being in a Childs body while everyone else looks like a demigod.

regio94

May 27, 2018
It's not a sandbox. Though the dev's previous game apparently was, so maybe that's what's confusing you.

Don't play that path myself, but if Skander cheats on her, there's an event where she confronts him and he can dump her.
when i play that path and try todump her i get this:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/06.rpy", line 61, in script call
    call mornings
  File "game/daily_routine.rpy", line 2, in script call
    call training_events
  File "game/events.rpy", line 644, in script
    jump night
ScriptError: could not find label 'night'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call mornings
    call training_events
    jump night
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1702, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
when i play that path and try todump her i get this:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call mornings
    call training_events
    jump night

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call mornings
    call training_events
    jump night
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1702, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
Yeah, that looks bugged. One for ArchieGold to look at (twice in events.rpy, lines 644 and 667).

If you have the console enabled, you may be able to bypass it by rolling back to just before the error and entering
Code:
jump evening

Reactions: regio94

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I was not talking about NTR just asked about being a man being in a Childs body while everyone else looks like a demigod.
He's not really that undersized, although certainly smaller than some of the others (esp. the elites, who are supposed to look formidable): He's probably shorter than the average, but still fit and well-muscled.

The dev has explained why it happens to be like that, but I also think it fits the theme of an underdog starting off on his back foot, coming into his own, and succeeding against the odds (or not, if you prefer to play that way).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote