VN Ren'Py The Blackmailer's Revenge™ The Adult Visual Novel Game by XerxesBlack™

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Here I will be posting early concept art as we start working on the game. I hope you will support us.

tbr logo 4.png
The MC, you, are a skinny average 18yrs old who is only months away from graduating High School.
All is going well for you. You thought you were smart, you were living your best life.
But, you made a huge mistake. You thought you could get some "action", if you know what I mean, before your final year ended and you would no longer be a virgin. The plan was perfect.
But as they say, "The best laid plans of mice and man often go awry".

And due to an explosive scandal, which was kept hidden from the public, due to it's nature, you are forced to move away, leaving your family behind.
Your father can't believe his gifted son would do such a thing. And your Thai stepmother and stepsister look at you with disdain as they drop you off at the private school for the next three years as punishment to save face.

Now, 3 years later it's time for you to return.
The time away filled you with a determination to change yourself, focus on your goals and work on a plan to payback the 3 bitches who cost you your happiness.
But, as you seek revenge you also find out where your biological mother, who left you when you were 2yrs old is now.

How will you treat her? How will you treat those who hurt you? Will you treat them with a kind hand or will you take revenge?

This is your story: The Blackmailer's Revenge.

Last edited:

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Its all happening...

We are currently working on THE BLACKMAILER'S REVENGE visual novel.

I have a very talented artist/renderer who has graciously teamed up to do the hard work while we slowly work out the game mechanisms and playthrough to make the game easy and fun to play.

Reactions: Naxer

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
So, excited we are creating the characters to use in the game now.
Want to see where we are going with the story?
Wanna meet the dev team?
See some characters who will be appearing in the VN game?
Join our Discord

Show your support Patreon

Reactions: DENGYOU

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
So, excited we are creating the characters to use in the game now.
Want to see where we are going with the story?
Wanna meet the dev team?
See some characters who will be appearing in the VN game?
Join our Discord

Show your support Patreon
Can you please post some samples here? Speaking personally I'm not interested in using discord.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Can you please post some samples here? Speaking personally I'm not interested in using discord.
Asteris is getting the game models set up for Chapter 0.01.
Once he has them ready to show it will be up.

I have wanted them all to have a partivular and not be close to models in other games as I seeing the same models can be boring, but I understand the costs in using new models when you can just reuse old or free ones.

This is of costly venture and we hope that gamers will support originality in model work.

Also, we are going to keep chapters separated. This way the size isn't to big and compression does tend to take away from the hard work of the render artist.

I am keen to make the story stand out from the rest because as a writer I want to create original works even if some plots are similar to other games.

I just saw the first draft of the animated intro. Its very cool.

Another thing is I want to have thematic music so players get a sense of mode like a soundtrack.
FIngers crossed it works.

Okay,
So, here's a couple models before it had been changed. Don't hold us to it as the final versions.

Thank you for checking out our game.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Check out our latest post on .

The Blackmailer's Revenge™ VN First Look: Rachel.
As someone who is a writer and not very tech minded I am always amazed by 3DCG and have loved game devs and games on here that really work their skills and craft to bring us amazing games.
I am glad to have Asteris working on my first VN as it really makes me working hard at making sure I do a good job on the writing.

Let me just say, you will fall in love with it right away as we will be bringing you an awesome story putting the control into your hands as much as possible. Opening up the choices that sometimes can be restrictive in other games.

With our game I am hoping to give you the player as much fap time as well as a interesting story.
I want to enjoy playing the game too you know.

Please support the game.

X

rachelv3_dn.png

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Someone who has "Editor" as part of their signature should be hiding under a rock when your OP Banner image has a huge glaring typo on it. But than again, you probably spent as much time making stealing the banner render as you did proofing it.

Reactions: BadMustard

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Here I will be posting early concept art as we start working on the game. I hope you will support us.

View attachment 1976289
The MC, you, are a skinny average 18yrs old who is only months away from graduating High School.
All is going well for you. You thought you were smart, you were living your best life.
But, you made a huge mistake. You thought you could get some "action", if you know what I mean, before your final year ended and you would no longer be a virgin. The plan was perfect.
But as they say, "The best laid plans of mice and man often go awry".

And due to an explosive scandal, which was kept hidden from the public, due to it's nature, you are forced to move away, leaving your family behind.
Your father can't believe his gifted son would do such a thing. And your Thai stepmother and stepsister look at you with disdain as they drop you off at the private school for the next three years as punishment to save face.

Now, 3 years later it's time for you to return.
The time away filled you with a determination to change yourself, focus on your goals and work on a plan to payback the 3 bitches who cost you your happiness.
But, as you seek revenge you also find out where your biological mother, who left you when you were 2yrs old is now.

How will you treat her? How will you treat those who hurt you? Will you treat them with a kind hand or will you take revenge?

This is your story: The Blackmailer's Revenge.
Your months away from graduating high school and screw up. Then you get dumped in private school for 3 years? WTF shouldn't it be just a year because the most would have happened is you get kicked out of school and have to repeat the last year. Unless they sent you to college which they couldn't do because well you didn't finish high school.

Ok, given the title and how you laid shit out. The idiot of an MC / protagonist tried blackmailing some girls and it backfired and he got punished. Now he is out for revenge against them because he thinks they wronged him in some way when he was the instigator? What an Fing looser.
If that isn't bad enough you have this stupid question, "Will you be a Victim or a Victor." Seriously the girls he tried to blackmail might be victims. He's just a 2 bit punk at best. By Victor you mean he is going to attempt to cause further harm to the women he caused problems for.
That might have been something to show as a disturbed thinking pattern for your MC if he is that bat shit nuts. But no sane rational player is going to be pulled in by it, because they are all going to think he is a creep that couldn't learn from his past mistakes and blames every failure of his own on others. He's a looser.

Is this meant to be a train wreck game? You know where you watch some schmuck turn their life upside down with one stupid choice after another. Because who the hell would want to play a looser like that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Creiz