• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Blackmail [v0.01] [Sprinkler_ON]

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
"... with many tribulations with farier sex."
Trying to figure out whether it's engrish with a typo that's supposed to say "with the fairer sex.", or a typo that's supposed to say "with farrier sex."

Hey, with the turtle on the banner it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to have someone that shoes horses for a living.

Sep 4, 2018
If the dev is going to include a picture with another guy in it, they should clarify someplace with maybe the tags or in dev notes or something like the "other guy or guys won't be doing anything sexual with the Mc's girls" to avoid people asking before they play.

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
"Join our hero in a coming-of-age story where he will have to deal with many tribulations with farier sex.
The outcome of this situation is entirely up to you. Will he choose to corrupt, dominate, or submit?
Let's find out together."

FIX: Join our hero in a coming-of-age story where he'll have to deal with many tribulations with the fairer sex.
The outcome of these situations is entirely up to you. Will he choose to corrupt, dominate, or submit?
Let's find out together.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
screenshot0001.png
You know, I kinda hate to be "that guy," but--no, you know what, I love being that guy. THIS is my fetish.
The first word! You couldn't make it past the first word that appears onscreen without a spelling error, and then there's already another three words later?!
Are you fricking kidding me? Am I being punked? Did that just really happen?

EDIT: I swear, I posted that as soon as I saw it, and I had NO IDEA this was coming.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I play the turtle who has to corrupt their underground dwelling sewer-family while fighting the evil second-hand clan?

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TheBlackmail-0.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
FEAR THE TURTLE!!!

1715327524569.jpeg

Also:
" is the slang term or street name for tobacco or marijuana cigarettes dipped in or embalming fluid. Many people call these dipped joints and cigarettes You may also find that is referred to by some of the many nicknames used for PCP, embalming fluid, or . "

1715328037574.png

1715328214171.png

(also: What fucking assholes anywhere in the world today call each other "fag" or "faggot"? This isn't 1987. WTF.)

Last edited:

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
FEAR THE TURTLE!!!

View attachment 3620778

Also:
" is the slang term or street name for tobacco or marijuana cigarettes dipped in or embalming fluid. Many people call these dipped joints and cigarettes You may also find that is referred to by some of the many nicknames used for PCP, embalming fluid, or . "

View attachment 3620788

View attachment 3620795
Huh, we called those wicky sticks. Umm, not that I would know or something, it's just what I heard.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Sprinkler_ON Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Please don't edit your thread until you have at least 3 comments.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
-----------------------------
The Blackmail [v0.01] [Sprinkler_ON] - Compressed

Win/Linux [148 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [156 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Thnaks

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Will this game receive more than a couple or so updates before being abandoned though, that is the question